Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Church Of Sorrow

Herman773

I think I might like it here
The Church Created in 268 B.D.
Goal: Erraticate all Evil and take Good as the dominate ruler of this world with no balance.
Go once more to paradise.

History of the "CHURCH"

In 268 B.D the church was created by atheist believers sacrificing their selves into the Pit of Indo-Unkown. As people began to distance their beliefs from the Gods they have created a building from Cobble and Iron Gold as a holy Embloied Symbol to recognize faith of their own. Many people declared blasphemy and heresy upon the villagers so they cast away into the Darkest pits of the world the no man,woman or child has dare attempted to find. In the Year 610 B.D a man named Yogmo a being of unkown origin and so called a Dirt being being born into the worlds ground placed three Magical Items to the people of unknown and was recorded saying:

"People of Darkness let your light shine into the face of Endo as i am the repears soul calling forth to the good will of Paradise. Those who follow these words and the time of birth shall be takin into the paradise and be bathed with blessing of all desirable will. In forth take this worm of Flesh and Impregnate a woman of true sorrow and despair making sure of their happyness not to live into their body. In nine months a God will be born sharing the pain and sorrow of those who have delt with, for he is a forgiving god to be blessed you with. He will journey into a mistful town and bring forth darkness into those who are not a believer of his awsome power!"

As the Being told forth the people he laid down three unique items:
a Grail, Enderman blood with a crest of Hatred from the Nethers, and the Worm of Sorrow.

He told them to take the grail and drink the blood of the Ender as its will shall flow into the Impregnate one from within the Worm of Sorrow.

Grail:

Enderman Blood:

Worm of Sorrow:

The Villagers didnt believe at first and few were in grave pain from the blood and fear burning within them taking their own mind and body into the "Otherworld" which was like a defied world of the Nether but Madness of ones mind and creation. Many Have died, few have survived and as the Impregnant one gave birth the Child of Sorrow and was neurtrued and growing within the village proceeding to the proficy.

In the year 1100 C.P (Current Profite) The Child grew a plauge among his body spreading an oasis of a black plauge into other people to slowly kill and make him as true ruler. This plauge spread so vast that it conquered Kingdoms and countries in a meer months. This plauge was so powerful that it went among in the nethers making few Demons Abominations. As Zephar notice among this he challenged the Child of Sorrow taking forth his position and making him a slave of Zephar and his own lord. As Zephar came to the Human World he was already trapped as though the Child of Sorrow Placed a curse among him to seal his power but to utterly Change his form into another as once more a Half Breed. The Child of Sorrow was greatful that he placed his own body and will into sealing Zephars past which enables him of using his powers. As Zephar was no more as the great Demon he became no more then a child. The Child of Sorrow Declared that his people to take the young Zephar into the homes of Laquata in the sewers to change his life from not remebering truly who he is.

The Year 1105 the profit began dieing do to Zephars seals and energy consuming the Child of Sorrow. As the last request of him he told his people from his own words "Let my body be of ash but let my soul be reborn into another, keep this seal into my body and watch over the child for he may redeem himself as of what he was. Bring me another but one who carries the true will of my blood and seal as my guardians will come forth to take over and kill the birth mother but born the child. These are my wishes and in return paradise shall be once again to you."

After months past the old Paradise began to die as crops and life slowly became nothing but dry land and ash to the people but only one has remained "The Church of Sorrow" which boldly is set with the Symbol of the Sorrow.

Notes:
Child of Sorrow:

Guardian Child:

Symbol of "The Church":

The Church will kill anyone or anything that is not believed as holy towards the Child of Sorrow.

Villagers of the Church:

One with the Red hood are the Leaders.

(ON Map Location: Hidden)
but Find the Book of Reasons at Warstrom

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I'm confused, where is your character in this? Also I get kindof bored while reading this because it is in a textbook-like format, (I never liked reading textbooks), but it's a good concept. Reminds me alot of Final fantasy tactics' plot with demons controlling the church and all.
(Also, is that Pyramid Head from silent hill as the guardian child? XD)

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Na and yes to many typos i can fix later, But the Child Of Sorrow im thinking of making as a Boss NPC for a request or I might make it where il change my Character Skin for a diffrent being to Combat the others.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
The Church Created in 268 B.D.
Goal: Erraticate all Evil and take Good as the dominate ruler of this world with no balance.
Go once more to paradise.

History of the "CHURCH"

In 268 B.D the church was created by atheist Athiests believe in no divine beings - good or evil. believers sacrificing their selves into the Pit of Indo-Unkown. As people began to distance their beliefs from the Gods they have created a building from Cobble and Iron Gold as a holy Embloied Symbol to recognize faith of their own. Many people declared blasphemy and heresy upon the villagers so they cast away into the Darkest pits of the world the no man,woman or child has dare attempted to find. In the Year 610 B.D a man named Yogmo a being of unkown origin and so called a Dirt being being born into the worlds ground The world was formed by the kings, I dunno if fitz would support this lore placed three Magical Items I as well don't find this likely in any way to the people of unknown and was recorded saying:

"People of Darkness let your light shine into the face of Endo as i am the repears soul calling forth to the good will of Paradise. Those who follow these words and the time of birth shall be takin into the paradise and be bathed with blessing of all desirable will. In forth take this worm of Flesh and Impregnate a woman of true sorrow and despair making sure of their happyness not to live into their body. In nine months a God will be born sharing the pain and sorrow of those who have delt with, for he is a forgiving god to be blessed you with. He will journey into a mistful town and bring forth darkness into those who are not a believer of his awsome power!"

As the Being told forth the people he laid down three unique items:
a Grail, Enderman blood with a crest of Hatred from the Nethers, and the Worm of Sorrow.
While many people believe grails are important religious artifacts, it is the story behind "The Holy Grail" that makes the object holy, not the object itself. If the ground man was born in the ground of our world, he would not have access to endermen blood as they come from "the end".

He told them to take the grail and drink the blood of the Ender as its will shall flow into the Impregnate one from within the Worm of Sorrow.

Grail:

Enderman Blood:

Worm of Sorrow:

The Villagers didnt believe at first and few were in grave pain from the blood and fear burning within them taking their own mind and body into the "Otherworld" which was like a defied world of the Nether but Madness of ones mind and creation. Many Have died, few have survived and as the Impregnant one gave birth the Child of Sorrow and was neurtrued and growing within the village proceeding to the proficy.
Read the rest, just gonna flat out say no. Herman I'm already having problems with you trying to be an all powerful demon with magic powers you never claimed and abilities you said you got rid of in your profile. If you're unable to tone it down and stop making magical things without reason or even a storyline behind it, I'll make a profile for you.