Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The circle

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
The mages have risen..We will fight back, we have no base, we are..Everywhere..

Well..The speech is done, mages have stepped forward, we assemble..
If you want to join, you need to fill in this app(also, the ones who stepped forward during the speech)

IGN name:
Rp name:
School(magick school):
Backstory:
Brief character summary:

Well..If you haven't got perms yet(like everybody, only thing you can do now is learn from other mages, the university)

Just fill in the app already..

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
question, did you get the idea for this from dragon age? because they have a magic location and order called the circle.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'm confused.

Is this for the special few who just happened to have made characters that used magic nine+ months ago, before the magic cutoff, or are you saying "Nether it" and just acting like mages without the staff's consent?

I'd be disappointed in the former, and intrigued in the latter.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I made this quite too early so no one else can make it..

I'm not saying 'to nether with it' I'm being nice, and listen to the staff, and wait untill the system gets out..

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
mistaahh to be completely honest the only reason i'm not joining is (feel free to call me petty) is the name, "the circle" just sounds... kind of dull to be honest, i mean take these names for example; "the paragons", "the vanguards" you know? the circle sounds kind of more... political you know?

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
The circle is a more..Neutral name..

The vangaurds or paragons seem to be of a ..good alignment..

We're a neutral group, different races, alignments and motivations, we aim to take out the leader, and then split, nothing more..

Take Lilith..She's evil and sadistic..Take..You..I bet you're neutral or friendly..

You get my point..?