Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Colony - Introduction

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I might have Othwen appear to be a religious figure. Although I don't know if my work schedule and time that I have to do anything would work out too much.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I might have Othwen appear to be a religious figure. Although I don't know if my work schedule and time that I have to do anything would work out too much.
lemme be sure to add you already, what's your username?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We've started to dig out a part of a stone outcrop on the edge of one island, to use the boulders to protect the fish-trap from the waves of the sea!
In the image, the random colonist civilian Warwolf together with the fish-trap and in the far back you see the evil ship of horror island!
05.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Apricot, Samiwashere 's character, has drawn a scene at the colony! :D Awesome!
You can see someone in the back on watch, the trees that give us some shelter, the bowls around the fire from which we ate and some colonists taking a rest!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We've got a notice board which indicates the struggles we're having on the island :)
03.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The colony is starting to take shape. One shelter is finished, another one in the making.
It takes time... chopping up trees, dragging the logs, sawing them to shape, taking them to the hut, nailing them together, putting it all in place!
But we'll get there! One day, this town it gonna be as big and magnificent as any other harbor-city!! ONE DAY!
06.jpg
07.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Due to a recent RP, breaking news:
THIS IS THE CURRENT SIGHT OF HORROR-ISLAND FROM THE COLONISTS' POINT OF VIEW!
Untitled-1.jpg