Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cult of Grey

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Group of influential people, lead by someone I never heard of? I like the sound of that... :I

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Don't be hasty blarg. You shouldn't choose positions until all cards are on the table.
Inferno's right there, you said yourself you wanted more members first before choosing. You should also take into account the RPs of others, like back when Valonyx RPed as the Golden Crusade, he pro-claimed himself self-righteous and could be seen as Black instead for some of the actions he took (Sorry, no-hate Val, just an example)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Well, we're not led we vote on everything.

Anyone influential can be chosen to be a member of the council, and hunted down by counselor's champions and armies if they are to betray us. They will be removed from the council if they allow their sense of good or evil to influence a decision, or if I merely wish to remove them. Anyone not influential will not be chosen, so far good candidates have wished to join.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
*Shrugs* We could, perhaps, get the technology from not-Europe places and "invent" it in Altera, then we would still be, eh, 1300s-ish.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Group of influential people, lead by someone I never heard of? I like the sound of that... :I
Haha, The Founder in away is the leader, but as blarg said, everything comes down to a vote. The Grey is more of a mediator between the two sides.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Inferno's right there, you said yourself you wanted more members first before choosing. You should also take into account the RPs of others, like back when Valonyx RPed as the Golden Crusade, he pro-claimed himself self-righteous and could be seen as Black instead for some of the actions he took (Sorry, no-hate Val, just an example)
Nice point there Seth, but since the golden crusade, which was quite long ago, my character's RP evolved much and I can tell you he's way more peaceful =).

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Application:
Username: Infernohawk
R.P. Name: Toorviing aum Fenra
Background: ... I really don't want to dig for my severely outdated RP Profile... so I'll just summarize it. Toorviing came to the Northern Kingdoms in the days of the Old World, and first settled in Protaras. In time, he grew in influence within the city, helping to build the city and bringing people in and help it thrive. He eventually left Protaras after the Battle of Lindisfarne to live with Tchel, the Bandit Queen and her Overseer Zotikos. He came to influence in the newly renamed Ama Rivetos, which grew into a feared power in the Northern Kingdoms. Eventually, the corruption came, and though he and many others fought it, Old Altera was lost. The Temple of Skeira saved him and many others and moved them to the New World, where he and Zotikos established the city of Nilfheim on and Island in the North under the temple of Skeira. Toorviing then gathered many great Alteran minds together and established the University of Altera to educate the people. Zotikos eventually disappeared, and Toorviing inherited Nilfheim with his disappearance. Ruling Nilfheim was not Toorviing's destiny though, and eventually he gave it over to Albiorix who he saw as a better ruler, so Toorviing could continue his studies.
Why you think He/She should be on the Council:
He established the university to freely teach all people of Altera, has always worked for the betterment of all people within Altera, and has always opened up his city to all people. Also, he is a master of the Fen, the Fenra art of fire. Also, I think he would be a good candidate for The White.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Username: minez2000
R.P. Name: Revenge/ Wilkas Lastrange
Background: (In a nutshell.) His father and family were killed by the house system. He seeks revenge, by eliminating everyone at fault.
Why you think He/She should be on the Council: (N/A to greyblades) (How influential is your char, where does he morally stand, And if you wish, why you think they should be either the Black, or White) (Hoping for grey blade, being a master assassin and all.)
Skills: Wilkas is extremely skilled with a blade, but also with a bow. Taught by his father, Vertigo. Wilkas is fast, and agile, and knows decent amounts of necromancy and Fulgurmancy. He is intelligent, and can make quick decisions. He shows remorse only to those who he trusts with his life.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Username: minez2000
R.P. Name: Revenge/ Wilkas Lastrange
Background: (In a nutshell.) His father and family were killed by the house system. He seeks revenge, by eliminating everyone at fault.
Why you think He/She should be on the Council: (N/A to greyblades) (How influential is your char, where does he morally stand, And if you wish, why you think they should be either the Black, or White) (Hoping for grey blade, being a master assassin and all.)
Skills: Wilkas is extremely skilled with a blade, but also with a bow. Taught by his father, Vertigo. Wilkas is fast, and agile, and knows decent amounts of necromancy and Fulgurmancy. He is intelligent, and can make quick decisions. He shows remorse only to those who he trusts with his life.
me too! Hello master assassin friend!