Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cult of Kilrox

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
MC name: ObsidianShield
RP name: Robert Eiiv
RP reason for joining: My bloodlust was calmed in Protaras. Now with the pirates of Cutthroat, i am free to spill the blood of all.
Are you a were-creature?: Im half elf. No.
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: When i was taken as a child, my caretaker taught me to kill and protect. He taught me Blood was the water of life. Before he died, he told me to drink his blood. Though not a vyre, i drank of his dying blood and was filled the hate gifted to us by Kilrox.

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
MC name: GratifiedGorilla
RP name: Gratifi Illa
RP reason for joining: I wish to spread the infernal glory of Kilrox through me
Are you a were-creature?:No... Not yet.
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: I've been worshipping him for many moons, to guide my path in life and undeath, and ever since i discoverd his beautiful shrine.

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
About how this works, do we receive a message telling us to go visit someone to give us duties for serving kilrox or...what?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm not sure, but I imagine it's just do what the Vyres say... Atleast that's how I hope it works...

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
MC name: ObsidianShield
RP name: Robert Eiiv
RP reason for joining: My bloodlust was calmed in Protaras. Now with the pirates of Cutthroat, i am free to spill the blood of all.
Are you a were-creature?: Im half elf. No.
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: When i was taken as a child, my caretaker taught me to kill and protect. He taught me Blood was the water of life. Before he died, he told me to drink his blood. Though not a vyre, i drank of his dying blood and was filled the hate gifted to us by Kilrox.
MC name: GratifiedGorilla
RP name: Gratifi Illa
RP reason for joining: I wish to spread the infernal glory of Kilrox through me
Are you a were-creature?:No... Not yet.
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: I've been worshipping him for many moons, to guide my path in life and undeath, and ever since i discoverd his beautiful shrine.
I'll be going through your applications tommorrow, as I'll need one more person behind the scenes to be rp-ed into the cult. If you are accepted, we (either me, or one of the Elder Priests) will contact you in-game for an rp-session to describe your acceptance into the cult.

Chris Jones`

Legend of Altera
MC name:Chris96Jones
RP name:Christophorus tenebris
RP reason for joining: I wish to see the blood of the holy smeared across the floor
Race: Vyre
Are you a were-creature?:Nope
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: As soon as i turned into a vyre so 2 weeks

Spark

Broken
Chris Jones` said:
MC name:Chris96Jones
RP name:Christophorus tenebris
RP reason for joining: I wish to see the blood of the holy smeared across the floor
Race: Vyre
Are you a were-creature?:Nope
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: As soon as i turned into a vyre so 2 weeks
Vyre isnt a race by the way but nice application

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Yay people to fight, this server really needs more active bad guys! :p
You are joking correct? There are "bad guys" literally everywhere. Hell, I've never seen soo many bandits, outlaws, marauders and Twilight fanboys running around.

Otherwise.. "Blood for the blood god!"

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
You are joking correct? There are "bad guys" literally everywhere. Hell, I've never seen soo many bandits, outlaws, marauders and Twilight fanboys running around.

Otherwise.. "Blood for the blood god!"
But bandits are boring and only act as PVP bad guys, it's literally impossible to RP with them.. for long at least...