Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Damphyr

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Name: I gave up my name a long time ago, no longer being that person... My 'friends' just call me Damph
Nickname/Alias:
Race: Damphyr
Height: 6' 4'
Weight: Well im not fat
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue and Red
Skin: Caucasian
Identifying Marks: Right eye covered by hair
Appearance: Slightly muscular, Not ugly but not the most attractive...
Strengths: Lacks most human emotions so does not grow close to many things, faster then most and stronger
Weaknesses and fears: Has a constant craving for blood and fears that one day his father my seek him out
Religion and cults: A student at Uthrandir
Profession: Full time Damphyr

Part 1
I’m not going to lie and say that I was born into some royal family or became a knight and fought evil… no I had a much different upbringing compared to most. My mother never liked my being out for to long and always tried to keep me away from others but i always resented her for this. Now i wish that i could thank her and had listened to her.
Ever since I was a small child I knew that I was different, and everybody else seemed to also. I was despised by the rest of my village, I did not know why but looking back to it now I do not blame any of them.
One morning as I walked through the park a group of other children approached me, I knew that they were not here to ask me about my day but I had grown used to it by this stage. I still remember everything that happened in those few minutes that changed everything. As one of the boys approached me i could feel his heart beating... the blood coursing throughout his body... i simply lost control. Oh the sensations i felt... My first taste of blood, that first feeling of power growing as the blood slid down my throat... how I wish I could describe it but words could never suffice.
I somewhat regained my senses halfway through the massacre, these were people I knew… my friends… my family but no… I could not stop. As I realised that I had attacked my mother… she lied there dying, crying… in my hands she said to me ‘oh how I wish I had told you what you were… what you are capable of, we should never of lived near other people but it is too late now’ as she lay their sobbing I needed to know what I was. It was almost like she read my mind as her last words spoken were ‘Damphyr’
For now i finish the first chapter in the story that is my life...

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 2
After it all I remember distinctly the sound of the village burning and the screams of those dying… crying out to be saved. But no… no one could hear them.
I simply wondered around for many days growing tired and once again hungry… oh how my throat burnt… it was but the most unimaginable and unbearable pain I had ever felt. I myself am not one to admit pain or any feelings but… well I guess you get the idea.
I eventually stumbled into a small village… I can’t remember the name but it’s not like it is still standing or anything like that.
Once again with my hunger satisfied I felt strong again but different this time… I simply began to run… oh how the villages and trees passed me almost like they were not their… I was now realising what I was, what I could do… oh it was amazing.
A few years later still in my days of thinking I was the strongest thing alive mind you I came upon a man. He wasn’t like the other humans though he was different, you could feel it in the air. Power, hatred, death these are the feelings that came to me. I still remember the way he smirked, the tone in his voice as he said “hello son”. As he said this in an instant he had me around the throat against a tree. He moved in close and whispered in my ear what he was, what he had done. Once he was done torturing me with his words with little effort he tore my heart right out of my body.
I remember fading in and out of consciousness and looked up as he was allowing the blood from his slit wrist down my throat… I tried to get up and run away but he held me to the ground like I was nothing. When I eventually fully came to consciousness he was gone… My father had literally left me with a hole in my chest and a burning hatred that would not be put out for centuries.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 3
Many years had passed since my run in with my father... But i still was in my darker days. At the age of 23 i noticed that i was no longer ageing and it seemed i was to look like this for the rest of my years.

Stories, myths and rumors travelled the land of a Damphyr filled with the blood of the Vampire King. Now too me i knew nothing of how rare and powerful my blood really was... but still they didn't have to hunt me. For many years i was chasen to the ends of realms forever being hunted due to the curse that was myself.

I distinctly remember the night that i first laid eyes upon her... It had been several weeks since i had last fed and was growing tired and weak. A small village laid on the outskirts of one of the many continents i have travelled across. As i walked among the trees above the village i listened to the villagers talking of me like i was merely some prize and what they would do with my blood.. i would of jumped down and slaughtered them but i was weak.. a lot weaker then i thought at the time.

Eventually the villagers split from their "meeting" and i trailed one as he walked right out into the forest... it almost seem as if he wanted me to attack him... but i thought nothing of it at the time.

He evetually stopped as it appeared he needed to go the toilet and i knew that this would be my opportunity to strike. As i flew to the forest floor it was like he knew i had been trailing him the whole time as he swung around sword in hand and sliced me right across the chest. I knew that the injury was bad straightaway and the villager seemed to also. He kneeled down beside me and whispered something about my blood and power and then began to lick the blood leaking out of my chest. I thought to myself "It was finally time"... i would join my mother.. but no then i realised that i would not be going where she was... and with that i headbutted him. Now although he seemed a little dazed this had almost no effect on him as he was now "supercharged" with my blood and i having used all my effort in that last ditch effort now found myself drained... But my headbutt managed to draw blood .. As he now stood over me... the blood spilling out of his head.. the fool allowing it to flow right down my lungs but it wouldn't be enough to fight him but just as i truly began to lose hope it appeared as if he had seen a ghost... But no as he turned around i was able to see the arrow sticking out of his back...

I was unable to see what it was that had shot him but it seemed to do little as he screamed and charged off in the direction. I do not truly know how but she managed to get around him and run past me and as he followed i managed to reach out and grab a hold of his leg sending him to the ground with a "thud" i quickly used all of my energy to launch myself upto his neck and began to feed. But as i was enjoying my first meal in weeks the person that had saved my life kicked me right in the nose...

I steadied myself and looked at what it was too find that it was but a fair maiden their with her arrow ready to be shot straight at me. I smirked being the cocky thing i was back then.. but then simply collapsed and lost consciousness due to how tired and weak i was...

I awoke a few days later to find the girl allowing the blood from her wrist to flow down my mouth... my whole body regenerating itself and making me strong again. Once she had finished "feeding me" i jumped up and grabbed her by the throat and held her against the cave wall. "why are you doing this... helping me" i asked... she then went onto tell me how the man that attacked me was a bandit that attacked her village and killed her parents so she saw fit to help me end him.

Their been 30 views but no comments on this thread.. do you's like it or no???

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
yes ill go into more detail on it in the next few chapters when i write about how i came to uthrandir and such

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
thats good, oh and dont forget to add me to this i am the headmaster after all :3

lol whta i mean is you can always add me to the RP if need be

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
lol here we can go into a twillight story.. if you add me ofcourse :p cuz im a wolf. (dunno if im half werewolf but still)
the damphyr and the wolf :D teheheh

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
theres no human girl involved and im pretty sure twilight didnt have a demoi (me- half demon, born a human then transformed into a demon thorugh appearence)

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 4

After many weeks of travellin with the girl she finally told me her name... Kara... who would of thought it would be a name to haunt me for many years.

For some reason i still do not know... she did not see me as.. well what i am.. a beast. Even though she knew what i did and what i was she thought nothing of it even constantly offering me her own blood.. but i could not dare to touch her.. for fear of not stopping.

For many years we were together.. i suppose you could say we were in love.. yes me of all "things" in love with a mere girl. I still remember the night when she told me she wanted to be turned.... something i had never actually done but had learnt how to from the many vampires that crossed me in my years.

I do not truly know why but the "ritual" can only be done at night but a mage i knew back in those days taught me many things about myself... and this was one of those things.

So the next night i simply drank her clean... till their was nothing left... till she no longer lived. Sends shivers down my spine thinking about it. I then slit my wrist allowing my blood to completely fill her body and work its "magic". I waited by her side for many days but she did not awaken. I truly thought i had lost her... until finally she awoke. The relief was but the most amazing feeling in the world.

The first thing she said to me in her new body was "blood"

"this is something i can help you with my love" i replied smugly

For many weeks we travelled... feeding... killing all for ourselves.. Twas the life i thought but it was all to end to abruptly.

We awoke one morning to a horrible stench... not knowing yet what it was we thought nothing of it... but that night.... The "wolves" came out to play.........