Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Blood Stirs...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
The Hollowworld Admin Team would like to announce a massive new expansion pack to the world of Altera. Pre-Order today and get free day one DLC (joke)​
Altera: The Exodus
Coming April 2012
Massive New Custom World
The Eastern Frontier (PvE)
The Southern Wilds (PvP)
Alternative to Towny offering more freedom and choice
Huge Custom Biomes
Multiple Continents
New Core Races
The Dark Blood Stirs...
New Capital built legit as a community effort
Improved Wiki and World Lore
and
Not a Panda in sight!
--​
Exodus will be followed by the Shadows Under the Mountain expansion pack!​
Featuring...​
The Hollowworld*
The Underworld of Altera
An entire new world underneath bedrock
Underground Cities and Caves
Home of the Greyling and Earthspawn Races
and much more...
* Coming in June/July 2012

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Doesn't matter if it takes forever! It will be Amazing!
Question: Will the new Capital still be named Port Silver?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ladies and gentlemen, be ready to spend more time on the Wiki than you would have ever done before! After this amazing update, the Wiki will be a lot more up to date and it will help you finding all the answers to the questions you have.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Katniss your essay is filled with grammatical errors...
I DONT LIKE CAPITOLS!
on that note, a new capitols :(, but i love port silver /cry

on another note, custom continents, will this be what was discussed when we first came over to this map? like the fantasy biome im in, and the biome that was altered to be below sea lvl bc the building height wasnt raised then, and the desert biome kaies loves ectect ?

this is a minor thing, but ive mentioned it before, and i believe it might sate many peoples minor ocd, if the wilds is southern and altera is the northern kingdoms, can eden be officially east eden? and then we have to get something for west zomg!

on another note i love that the lore is getting expanded! maybe the mushroom god will be added to the pantheon list officially yes ?? /hopes *squish fists hoping hard*
and another note, i love towny its offered us so much protection, but i love that the admins are looking for something thatll make its easier if for example, i want to help someone decorate their house or if someone wants to help me dig my grass retreat, bc towny permissions make it rly hard to add a friend, and im not even sure if theyre working atm :(

also a question, will the new world be the same size as this one? i remember the freakin party we had when we graduted to this size map, i was curious if the hardware will be able to give us this glory still with the new stuff thats getting added recently, like eden in addition to the wilds, and in may the real HOLLOW world...

also im curious to see the story thats bringing about us having to move worlds again :( queen grief just wont learn that cherb is more win than her -.-

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
^What? Hahahah sorry sorry...
Alright.. Well, I love the Idea.. I hope we get a new world.. I hope it has the equator related biomes like I brought up in Lars's thread Under the Shadow of the Mountain... and I hope it will be awesome! :D

C

Cubey

Port Silver is still move to new world?

Does Port Silver get a new name?