Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Dogs: Reclamation [3/3] February 28th

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Thieves Guild Event
This is a private event for thieves guild members only. It is a violent event. To join, look here.If you are not in the guild but would still like to participate, either PM me on the forums or comment below. We can always use extra hands to help the event run smoothly.

This event is semi-public! It is rated moderate for non-thieves guild members, and violent for thieves guild members. However, only lower class/commoner characters may attend without special permission. If your character is a noble, knight, Lord, guard, soldier, etc then you may not come without special permissions. As usual we will need plenty of help to make the event run smoothly, so if you're willing to lend a hand let me know.

Reclamation: Victory Lap [3/3]
We've taken what we wanted, but now its time to give back.
Poster: here

Date: Sunday, February 28th
Time: 11:30 AM PST, 2:30 PM EST

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm more then willing to play another NPC for you, Ddaug.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
This needs some attention, event is tomorrow and I've done a poor job at making it well known. I'd like to see as many lower-class/working class characters as I can, so if anyone knows characters who might be interested in attending, tag 'em!
RexJen

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
upload_2016-2-28_20-39-35.png
With lack of shaders and super-lag that forces me to use default mc res-pack. This still makes a nice picture...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Took the money, fled after the building was set on fire and arrows started to fly.
[10/10] Would be greedy again!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
RIP Maliik, my poor little Sooleran temp. ;-;

Was fun though, genuinely enjoyed the drama~

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
aha! The Mastiff wasn't at all visible!
(If we would all have shaders, it would be fairly agreeable to state one could never shoot an arrow at his head accurately without seeing him properly)
^I'd like to state that I'm not trying to start a discussion on what happened in RP, just making an observation. Something that I noticed. Pls don't kill meh.