Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The Dwarves React

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
dwarf sigil.png
"Word has reached Khárûz Kull of great misdeeds of house Fuvur against the Dwarves' ancient ally the Hawklights, and their new befriended neighbors the Sangrians. The Dwarves of Khárûz-Korum hereby declare that any Fuvurian that is spotted on Dwarven Grounds will be captured without questioning and kept in captivity until the King of Dwarves has decided over their fate. The Sangrians and those of Hawklight have not yet called for the aid of the Dwarves, but should these misdeeds continue, the Dwarves will act."

OOC:
In a recent RP Kublai has heard some disturbing news and of course he is aware of the other public notices that have been put up on posters via the forums before.
This is to keep things in accordance to RP. Also the Dwarves are told OOCly to not join the fights between sangria and fuvur, so don't worry I haven't forgotten about that request. Although if it was up to me and I'd solely be guided by RP, I'd have Kublai gather the Dwarves and pay his allies a visit.