Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Factions

Scardrac

Felsummer
:) This would be a perfect tie in to bring back Marcus, as he is dwelling in the nether area by Zewport.
And how come no one is fighting for the Corruption?
@Michcat Can there be an exception for me to start a group without five members, as I will seem to be one of the few fighting for the corruption?
Yo. PM me about corruption ideologies you have. I am totally fighting for corruption.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
you didn't add them to the members list :D

Name:
Church of the Golden Hammer
Description: the high and sole church of the Kingdom of Aeyeras
Leader: Grandmaster Bolvar Firestorm-Aeyeras
Members: Bolvar Firestom-Aeyeras(DraconDarknight);Taurn Reed-Black(MokiPC); King Axex I. Hawklight-Aeyeras(@Axex); Neoroy August-Aeyeras(@bodejodel ); Kharn Sicarus (@Warwolf open to join
Alignment: Lawful good
Religion (If Any): Former: All good and neutral gods; Current: Shalherana; Gods are to be added depending on known corruption status
For or Against the Corruption? : Against
Changelog of Actions:
(Thread regarding actions of the Church and its Knight Order + Background stuff provided soonish; What comes here is after those few days ;))
+Goal: Saving the Pantheon
+Goal: To Purge those that cannot be saved
+Goal: Their own Deities
+ Redecoration of Cathedral to Heaven's Reach to be more nature inclined
+ 12.03 The holes in the ceiling of the knight holes main room have been repaired.

+2014-03-12 The King Axex put the matter in the church's hands ( King Axex I. (@Axex) joins the faction)
+ Thread with SoS related events in the Kingdom has been posted
+ Shalherana is making herself feel at home in the cathedral to Heaven's Reach (not to be understand literally as in she is there);
+ Negotiations with the Remnants of the Alteran high church have started
+ The Headquarters' Forge has been relight. The Paladin headquarters renovated.
+ The Knights that were sent out continue to strive for their mission
+ Kharn_Sicarus(@Warwolf) returns from his travels and joins the faction

+ The heir to the throne assures his aid (@bodejodel joins the faction)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Name: The Engem Clan/Highland Horde
Description: One of the largest and most distinguishable political movements recorded; made up of members of all races (primarily Elves and humans , with a good Caparii following) that self identify under the tattoos of their skin. They segregate themselves from mainstream society in hopes of perfecting and ironing out people's faults and use "civilized" as a derogatory term.

Recently the sister house of the Engem Clan has decided to join with them in a mutual defense act, as has the Order of Korigon; possibly setting way for a true Highland Horde.
Leader: Chalkan Engem (main leader), Darius Engem (leader of the Highland Stakeout @Lonespacemarine ) and Arvellon Engem (leader of Highland Militia). Chancellor Rauve Blackrose (@angryboy2k12 ) of House Marr and Brogan Marr-Makorath of the Order of Korigon.
Members: All the Engem. Just anyone who has the last name "Engem" :p (Can't list all the people) + Marr members.
Alignment: Chaotic good.
Religion (If Any): Blend of tribal traditions and a pantheon revolved around Shalherana, Korigon, Korog, Rahas and Theodra.
For or Against the Corruption?: Against! .-.
Changelog of Actions:
  • Laws/foriegn policy put in place to protect Shalherana and Korog's children.
  • Indirect ban of Skraag/Jishrim worship in Hound-ru.
  • Planning festival in Shalherana's honour (gathering obsidian for it).
  • Created organization with Theodra as patron god (this right, @Lonespacemarine )
  • Planning to create organization with Korog as patron god ( @thatguy090 / @xxxLouisRulesxxx )
  • House Marr and the Order of Korigon join with the Engem.

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Name: The Guardian Crusade
Description: The Guardians of Altera have joined with the Rangers' Guild and are issuing a call to arms across the Northern Kingdoms; all those who wish to fight for the lives of your loved ones are to join with this faction and work together to save the world as we know it.
Faction Leaders: Guardian Cloud and Ranger Ced.
Captains (and stations)-
Cloud =------> The Guardians.
Cedar J'sera =------> The Rangers; recon and scouting.
Athryl Mithtanil =------> The Alchemists and all alchemical goods produced.
Jaret Ironbrow =------> The Dwarves of Yeradur and all war machinery used.
Ezorel =------> The Nightstalkers; recon and scouting.
Tzemik =------> The Silver Serpent.

Alignment: Good, varying from Lawful to Chaotic, what with the large number of members.
Religion (If Any): As with the alignment, the large numbers in this faction means that all the good and neutral Gods are worshipped. Except Harateth.
For or Against the Corruption? Most definitely against.
Changelog of Actions-
+A mass of members arriving from all the corners of the Kingdoms.
+Captains appointed, leaders declared.
Bump~

Now it can be added~

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
The Guardians' ranks have grown!

Freya Lonmar leads her northern house as a Captain.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Name: The Sisterhood of Shalherana
Description: Fueled by the grace and blessing of Goddess Shalherana, the Sisterhood revives willing Alterans from unnatural ills and wounds. The Sisterhood utilizes Adept and (In rare cases) Expert level Mysticism. No Sister is able to wield Master-level Mysticism, yet it is said their power comes from the words of Shalherana herself. This group was first founded when the beginning onslaught of Corruption slaughtered millions of Alterans, as a means of fighting back against Queen Grief.
Leader: Shalherana
Members: The remaining Sisters.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Religion (If Any): To the Goddess Shalherana
For or Against the Corruption? Against.

Name: The Corrupted Sisterhood of Shalherana
Description: No bodies of Sisterhood members were ever recovered from the broken, corrupted Sisterhood Temple, despite their fewer numbers...
Leader: -
Members: -
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Religion (If Any): The Grey Lady and Skraag
For or Against the Corruption? For

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Name: The Sisterhood of Shalherana
Description: Fueled by the grace and blessing of Goddess Shalherana, the Sisterhood revives willing Alterans from unnatural ills and wounds. The Sisterhood utilizes Adept and (In rare cases) Expert level Mysticism. No Sister is able to wield Master-level Mysticism, yet it is said their power comes from the words of Shalherana herself. This group was first founded when the beginning onslaught of Corruption slaughtered millions of Alterans, as a means of fighting back against Queen Grief.
Leader: Shalherana
Members: The remaining Sisters.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Religion (If Any): To the Goddess Shalherana
For or Against the Corruption? Against.

Name: The Corrupted Sisterhood of Shalherana
Description: No bodies of Sisterhood members were ever recovered from the broken, corrupted Sisterhood Temple, despite their fewer numbers...
Leader: -
Members: -
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Religion (If Any): The Grey Lady and Skraag
For or Against the Corruption? For
O.0. I knew it! Tybs and som looked for body's and there were fewer numbers. Scardrac said they could be worse than dead! We knew it all along? ;)

Michcat

-Skraag
"The Soul Stealer"

Skraag is called as the Evil God of Undeath, yet this title belies the true philosophy of this Deity. He has been seen to be almost benevolent, and quite passive in nature. Skraag was seen to take action against Corruption affecting his disciplines, and has possibly the most patient demeanor of any Deity.
Skraag is Against the Corruption.
Changelog: Summoned within the Shrine of Skraag by Priest Dummy, where sacred and rare information was shared before his departure to prevent Corruption from overtaking the Shrine.

Michcat

I say we keep him corrupted. He's nice.
Oh, thats just Skraag. Hes a chillbro.

Theres are, uh, 'degrees' or levels of corruption that I can't say much more on because spoilers - But I hope it was noticable Skraag wasn't full on crazied.