Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Faithful; A new Priestess

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
{See last}
From Acolyte.. to Priestess.
Another Apostle joins the ranks of The Grey Lady's Priesthood.
A Milestone has reached upon this one's path.
She shall be acknowledged.

*Fliers around The Grey Isle's Message Board*
[posted!]

Thursday 12/17/2015
About [7:30 PM EST]- [6:30 PM CST] [4:30 PM PST]
[TIMEZONES]

Event Duration: 20-30mins. Not long.

BrianAT16
@(Grafjell people who might care/happen to be there/own the place/our new citizens, too!)
You know who you are. You are all invited. Don't make me tag you all.​

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
solus pls tag everyone
.. Mrahh -Last minute host is last minute.- This is 'today' evening time.

Mol'Crow Family: BrianAT16 Landem Tomato150 Bob_the_BuilderPet
Estes241 CthulhuPeople Smurf Rang3r0wns94 TurtlePrada Niek Morenta (Yes, I know Moors have skeedaddled) Elz blargtheawesome Michcat bettemus99 ForestRose Soccernut13 Aspen Snerus Charybdis Davmorn Shrimpsy (Yes, we need rp sometime)

If I forgot you, I'm sorry. There's a lot of you and it's hard to remember everyone who lives in Grafjell! (But I do try to keep track.) Feel free to respond with "Hey! ..I live here." And I'll remember to tag you. Rest assure that this is not a required attendance (and winter holidays/finals week = busy times), but a time to mingle and see an official Grey Lady Priestess advancement.

And yes- I know there's a few of you who've been snooping around on the side. If you've not met with disdain from a certain Moor/Villagers, you're most likely under radar and can un-troubly attend.

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
That's fine. Not like I'm important or anything.

Edit: I just saw that I was tagged, but not informed on my alerts. If someone could kill me, that'd be cool.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Time's been changed to an additional 30min.
ETA: About 5 hours

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'll try to make it and bring Erikor, but I might not since I have a Christmas party shindig to do tonight. We'll see how prepared I am.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: About 20-25 minutes or so. We'll around about to starting at 3:15-20 ish in case of late people

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tis but a minute. But we'll start when it's enough people attending~ Last eta.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I've been inactive for a little more than a week, I had a relative pass so I had to travel to the funeral, and semester finals have been sucking energy from me..
Completely missed my wife's life accomplishment ceremony. ... Oops.