Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Feast Of the Godess

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Come one come all to celebrate the gifts of the earth that the goddess shallerana has blessed us with. To be held in the newly constructed feast hall of the holdfast of Arinther in Parledium.

To be held on the twenty third day of this month at the sixth hour of eve, nobles who need rooms shall be provided them in the guest wing.

Those that feel brave enough can partake of paralidiums brew of nothern vodka or the even more potent the torocai`s babe.

Directions on a safe trip will be provided to those that wish to attend rooms for nobles to stay after their journey and drink are limited and come on a first come basis.Others may feel free to stay at the inn or where they pass out.

Can be reached by following the road from the city of queens port to the citadel, the road is guarded by family soldiers guests are still welcome to bring guards.

Eimar chisholm

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Event listing.

*A a devotional offering of wheat barely,apples and other grown food to the goddess, guests are encouraged to bring and offering.
* Retiring to the holdfast for feasting and music.
*Dancing in the hall.
* REtiring for the eve.

To RSVP

Name:
Do you need a room noble or regular:
DO you pan on brinigng a partner:
Servant or squire:
Are you bringing an offering.

ooc;
Will take place the twenty third of this month at 6pm est

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Messengers start to arrive with a week to go.

The High priestess
@Sizzix

Elven Nobles and council

Alana Marr cousin
@Sir_Ashington

Jarl Freya
@Faelin

House Rose
@AdmiralAegir

House Anhald
@Cap

Deash Godfather
@Deash12

Ranger's
@Somnastra
This one would be hard but the would eventually find someway to invite you two and your hiding place XD

House Stirling
@Antilogy

Frost
@FrostGuardian

Sylvi Varyn His daughter
@Elz

Inquisition
@Lannis

Ciaria Caedit
@BrianAT16

Messengers arrive bearing a Lapis blue Envelope with red wax seal of a Bear and Stag sigil pressed into it, upon opening it upon white paper written in green ink in common tounge and in elvish for those that apply.

Dear Sir or Lady,

The Chisholm family of house Ursae husband of Rebecca Chisholm daughter of Murdoc Marr and Robert Senatoor invites you to join us in a commemoration to the Goddess who was here first and shall be here in the end, we do this by providing our yearly harvest upon her altar. You are more than welcome to bring your own offerings to offer her in thanks for a good year and continued growth and renewal for the year,after the offerings we shall retire to the main hall for a feast of various bread and vegetables with meat and drink. The main dancing hall will be open as well for those that wish to dance the evening away. Rooms for those that wish them are limited so please forward if you would like to reserve one for the night after the long trip and evening of festivities. To arrive take a vessel to the port area of Queens Port and follow the lovely road to our Town, guards are welcomed to come but the road is patrolled by the family guard all weapons will checked in at the gate and stored until you leave, feel free to bring a plus one and a servant if needed. The time of the event shall be at six sharp on the twenty fourth day of the month.

Eimar Chisholm

OOC

Taking
the advice of someone i adjusted and added more detail and did some things and added a timer and adjusted the date as i forgot i had to work the other day i dont know who to tag on alot as im having brain farts atm and if the road isnt done use your imagination and follow thepretty pretty wool blocks to us ^^/

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Feast of Godess&iso=20151124T18&p1=4582&ah=3

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
dunno who to tag with the king dead atm,havnt heard anyrumors whos leading now

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
ther tagged slowly been tagging people over the last day as i figoure out who leads them and match their forum names.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Will RSVP a bit nearer the time. This month is hell-month with school, but hopefully I'll be able to make it!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I may not be able to make this...depends if I have the computer today.

But if I do!

Name: Rose Ruby Cleary, apart of House Blackrose

Do you need a room noble or regular: None.

Do you plan on brinigng a partner: Nope

Servant or squire: Nope.

Are you bringing an offering: Nope.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Due to the locking of the upper floors the second half of feasting has been removed.