Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Festival of Kurbis Mond

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Proposed event date:
Friday, June 12th, 4:30PM PST
Open for change or adjustment

2013-12-21_17.28.36.png
First Kurbis Mond, Winter Solstice, 2013

Let it be known by a select few, that one night out of the year, House Tiarch, will hold one lawless night on Sundown Isle to demonstrate that people are capable of controlling themselves and one another. If the event goes correctly, the evening will pass as an enjoyable one. There will be lights, fireworks, music, food and drink. Kurbus Mond is a festival that celebrates the new world and age and proves what the people of Altera can achieve through their own guidance and determination.

To attend one must have the proper dress, mask and gown, each identical and indistinguishable. The patrons of Kurbis Mond shall not know to whom they dine with, nor how their night will end. They will have only their faith in each other, as they collectively work to keep the order in a setting without restraints.

2015-06-04_17.48.33.png

General Information:
This will be the third hosting of Kurbis Mond, though unlike the previous two this time shall not be private. Kurbis Mond is a festival that celebrates the stability and general moral code of society. The festival’s goal is to create a setting where the patrons of the event are tempted with acts of chaos but instead remain orderly and civilized. The event will run similar to other festivals or balls, featuring general socialization, dancing, music, food and drink. The entire island will be open for exploration, though patrons will not be allowed to visit the other islands.

2015-06-04_17.45.14.png

Patrons will be provided proper clothing for the event, as the boat to Sundown Isle will stop by one of it’s sister islands were the clothing will be available. Patrons will change into the cloak and mask before proceeding to the festival. This process will be reflected by you simply arriving to the event with the skin provided below already on, and gives IC justification for such. The skin is not optional, and must be applied if you wish to participate.

2015-06-04_17.47.02.png

This event is potentially dangerous as there will be no guards of any kind, and violent action will not be prohibited. However, the event will not be inherently dangerous as any acts of violence will most likely be spontaneous since it would be hard for patrons to plan violent actions against specific persons due to the nature of the event. It is my hope, that this violence aspect does not scare people away too much, but I really feel that it must be kept to keep the feel of the event solid.

2015-06-04_18.01.35.png

Directions:
Navigation to the event destination should be simple in all regards, simply take the dockmaster located at spawn to Sundown Isle. Make sure that the proper skin is applied. The entire town will be utilized for the event, as it is rather small. Once within the town, patrons should be relatively easy to find.

2015-06-02_19.36.55.png
[parsehtml]

<div style="position:relative;width:267px;height:25px;top:-9999px;overflow:hidden;"> <div style="position:absolute;top:-276px;left:-5px">

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hURib7fp9y0?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div></div>[/parsehtml]

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I will definitely be attending- I was there for a short time last time when Melosa was little and living on the isle and it seemed pretty interesting!
Not sure which character I will come as though..

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Scourge is holding an event on this very same day. Just so you know people might accidentally double-book themselves.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Scourge is holding an event on this very same day. Just so you know people might accidentally double-book themselves.
There's actually a few things going on that weekend. I'll move the date around a little, don't want to detract from their attendance.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
what the heck is this and why is it spooky nobody told me there was a cult in Altera.

... a cult that wasn't something I helped create, that is.
(I called the Followers of Vermella a cult back in the day... and the Morsus Serpentium and yeaaaah)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
what the heck is this and why is it spooky nobody told me there was a cult in Altera.

... a cult that wasn't something I helped create, that is.
(I called the Followers of Vermella a cult back in the day... and the Morsus Serpentium and yeaaaah)
Best thing is, they're worshipping a dead God.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm just here wondering what this amazing music is, squid do you have a link?