Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fira that went wrong

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: Kuthian Zenrock Hawklight Of Doriothon

Nickname/Alias: Kuthian.

Race: Elf.

Height: 6.1.

Weight: 11 stone.

Hair: Fair hair

Eyes: Brown

Skin: White.

Identifying Marks: None.

Appearance: A red tint can often been seen in his eyes , Athletic build .

Strengths: Excellent mage mainly good at elemental magic and is highly intelligent.

Weaknesses and fears: Has to much pride and thinks he can do anything and is afraid of making a mistake.

Religion and cults: Harateth, Thyrien

Profession: Mage

The Past:
Kuthian was not born in the Northen Kingdoms he was born on another shore he cant remember much of his childhood or of his parents but he can remember a very painful memory indeed it was a sunny summers day and Kuthian or Elrohir Kuthian Zenrock Hawklight Of Doriothon as he was known back then was taking a walk through the forest when he heard a voice curiousness got the better of him and he followed the voice not before long he came to a forest clearing and there was a man stood before him he cannot remember what happened but he remembers walking out of the place with two words in his head Fira Phoenixira and he was clutching The Phoenix Staff he went and told his parents and they took the staff and sealed it in their vault. Years later Kuthian became arrogant wanting to see the staff but his parents would refuse. He had already proved himself to be a adapt mage everyone though he would grow up to be a mage of Terra but they were wrong. Many years after he had finished his education he manged to sneak into the family vault and he at once seized The Phoenix Staff. He went outside to show his friends and after performing some magic for them he spoke the words that the old man had spoke to him so long ago. That was the worst mistake of his life. At once a huge column of fire rose out of the ground no one could get close and then out of the column rose the Phoenix. It sang a Phoenix song which left everyone dazed before it then swooped down onto the village at once the forest was set alight and screaming of children and adults alike could be heard as the flames engulfed them not even he most experienced mage's could extinguish the fire. Kuthian quickly ran back to the Vault to take the 7 Fire Rubies, powerful artifacts that within them held a vast amount of Energy that the Village Elders had created, they had trained Kuthian. The Phoenix having completed its task caught Kuthian in its talons and took of into the night. Days later they arrived at the shores of Altera and Elrohir used his second name Kuthian and sought out education with a mage of Fira at Uthrandir as to learn to control the Fira Phoenixira. All he has left of home is a staff and the last fleeting glimpse of his parents horror struck faces.These will surely haunt him till the end of his days.

The Present:
Kuthian is now a Flame Blessed, a person who shares his body with another, a Spirit of Fire, the Spirit inside Kuthian is known as Zenrock, A powerful Spitit os Level 3, Kuthian has however created a Spell that allows him to hide the Physical side of him, yet allow's him to use the full power that Zenrock offer's. Kuthian now also has a few more Pheonix friends, Selene and Krios, as well as he has been accepted into House Hawklight and is now advisor to the Archmage.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 1

Today is the day that I finally arrived in the land of Altera it is a extraordinary place unlike anything I have every seen before the humans like that the town I first set foot in was called Brustenburg it was a beautiful town after a while a woman showed up welcoming me into the town she was very kind to me and showed me to the Port where I caught a small boat to the tower that would be able to teleport me to my destination, Later I realized that the women was a Dryad which struck me as odd for I have never seen one that is not surrounded by trees.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 2

I have finally arrived at my goal Uthrandir it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I can feel the place pulsing with magic after a while it started to rain the women an I (whose name I never got how rude of me...) took shelter under a nearby tree for all the doors where sealed to us. We had quite a lengthy conversation after a while she said it was time for her to go. I thanked her for all her help and she left me to wait for the rain to stop.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 3

I did it! I got into Uthrandir!!!

I spent many days at the school before Bellon came and saw me. He asked me to perform to magic for him after a while I finally made the pebble float before turning it into dirt I was amazed that I could do it. After that Bellon gave me a tour and welcomed me to the school and he showed me to my dorm it is a forest so deep underground! I am so happy to be here at Uthrandir.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 4

Two big surprises in two days that must be a record a few days after I joined the school a teacher approached me and asked him to show him what I could do he led me to a quiet place and we dueled. He is so amazing at magic first he summoned a huge wall of fire but of course I have no problem with fire... so I brought the ceiling down on him. Then something strange happened a saw him pull out a clock next thing I new the ceiling was back into place and the room was just as it was when we came in. So I performed the one spell I swore I would never use again... You can imagine the effect luckily he had a way with fire to and brought it all to a sudden stand still. Afterwards he asked me if I would like to be his apprentice I accepted at once how often does someone like me get a chance to study with a Master Fira Mage? and the outside there was a man that talked to my new master and they both looked ready to kill he told me to wait in his dorm so I did I hope he is okay...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 5

Today a very odd thing happened I was leaving The White Tower when I saw Rosa crouching over something under one of the trees I asked her if she was okay and she said something had happened to Luna and she ran of crying after I could ask her what had happened so I used some healing spells nothing seemed to have an effect on her so I used a Levitation spell to carry her to the Guest Room where I put her down and tried some more complex Healing Spells and even some of my Potions and again no effect so I entered her mind to see if I could talk to her.

I met the most horrible things I have ever seen it was a mixture of despair and utter sadness I called out her name but to no avail so I used some Light spells but nothing happened but after a while a orb of light that sounded like Luna appeared in front of me and spoke to me asking me to end the pain and let her go to sleep in a very childish way. I could think of anything else so I morphed my own orb of light into a Phoenix this seemed to wake her a bit so she could talk to me I began to sing a Phoenix song but I needed something for her to hold on to a shred of hope so I showed her many memories until I found one of her starting at a picture of a Phoenix this allowed me to banish the darkness and bring her back into reality.

The real question on my mind remains this how did the darkness get into her in the first place and how long am I going to be able to keep it at bay? These are the things that are worrying me the most...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 6

I grow bored of constantly using my Fire magic and have decided to learn the art of Aquarius as this will contrast quite nicely with my other magic and I am also going to study the ingenious subject of wandlore as it fascinates me so much so I have decided to take a trip from Uthrandir to learn from a great wand master up in the northern lands.

However I did feel the pang of death reverberate through Uthrandir the other day I do hope everything is alright...

Also my Phoenix asked to be named so I named him Helios literally the personification of the Sun

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
This looks great, but could you please make the first part less bold? It hurts my dyslexic eyes!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 6

That is it I cannot stand another moment in Uthrandir. I remember A time when there were students to teach at the school now it seems only a handful remain and not even that.

I have left the school and have moved to Protaras for many reasons none of which I intend to tell anyone it may be selfish on my part but I care not the only person I am sad to leave is Taor he was a good friend to me.

Selene and Helios are coming with me as well but will now be taking the shapes of two Ravens one Black one White.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kuthian's Diary 7 - The Accident

Something very strange happend today...

I was preparing the spell I am going to use on Tchel when it happend a flash of gold light flashed through my home and there before me stood one of the Elders of Dorithon I was so happy to see someone form Dorithon that I forgort my manners he spoke just five words to me bearly audiable "I have come for thee" when the flash of gold light flashed again he was gone and for some reason I knew that I had aged 70 years it still shocks me really but to a Elf that is nothing really

I still ponder the words he said to me hoping to uncover there mean

This is the last time I shall right in this book I will next speak to you when through the Portal to the Exodus Realm

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: Xeroth Arkwi Zenrock Of Doriothon

Nickname/Alias: Xeroth

Race: Snow Elf

Height: 6. 10

Weight: 11 stone

Hair: Fair hair similar to Kuthian

Eyes: The same as Kuthian's but darker

Skin: Pale

Identifying Marks: None

Appearance: Tall and athletically built and has very pale skin

Strengths: Amazing Necromancer and is good at telling lies

Weaknesses and fears: His weakness is Light magic and fears nothing but meeting Kuthian on the field of battle
Religion and cults: None he does not believe in Religion

Profession: Necromancer

Backstory: Xeroth watched as his forest burned before him simply laughing in that mad man way, as he watched firnds of his burn he could only think of how good a job he and his Mistress had done. It was she who had sent one of her Drow to deliver the staff to Elrohir and Xeroth knew that he would do something foolish it was he however that made the phoenix appear to take Elrohir away. He smiled as one of his so called "friends" fell in his line of sight, he was quick to deliver the death of the Elder using the simple word Deyja.As the villagers stumbled he sent fireball after fireball into the crowd before approaching the house of his father Zenrock the Swift. Oh who he hated that man, he had stolen all that was his, his forest, his mother and of course the only person he loved Elrohir. He felt a pang of guilt but then dismissed the thought knowing that his Mistress was close to hand. He walked into the Palace of his father and looked up at him cowering behind his guards. Oh who Xeroth would treasure this moment forever. He summoned some Drow and Skeletons from he ground and had them attack the Guards while Xeroth walked up to the throne and said to his father in Elven "Hello Father I have returned home" His father wore a look of disgust and spoke back also in Elven "You are no son of mine and this is not your home" Xeroth smiled and said to his father barely louder than the wind "It is now" And then and there he struck his father down laughing all the while.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
They don't believe anything unless there is proof, and as there is no proof of God or Gods

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
See Jstar.. It's different in Altera :D Altera has NOTHING to do with Eragon.. Sooo start changing my friend :p
Elves does believe in something. Most ones believes in harathet

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO