Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Gathering of Souls (CAPARII EVENT)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
There is one who sees the frailty of her race. the caparii are scattered, and fall whim to human desires and goals. her loyalty lies with her people.

First, to bring the caparii closer to their heritage, gather them in praise of those who made them, the forest that saved them.

Then, to achieve independence from humanity, end the cycle of suffering.
There is much to do.
--------------

The Housekeeper of Vermella seeks to unite her people. The call is sent, carried by her voice, that a gathering looms, to be held only for caparii and their allies. In defense of fellow blood, a new home will be found, and the plans of peace will be set.

It comes upon the Blood Moon. To Shalherana the Living, Skeira the Dead, and Vermella, Queen of the Caparii, the people formed from divine purpose will rise again, for it is not their destiny to linger in stone walls and wait for destruction to come.

Salheira Rain-River is her name.

---

The first step begins. to lead her people, Salheira must reach them. to this aim, she takes to travel.

to each of the towns ruled by human lords she will travel, practicing her arts, penning a book, placing up posters, and speaking to all caparii she will find. her aim is to instill faith and purpose within the caparii, encourage them to band together in the towns they live in. as a final act, she will ask the caparii to prepare to leave, as it does no good to settle for too long, and there will soon be a place where their banner will fly, and they will answer to no lord.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Gondrick would be interested, but as a human he may not hear about it I picture eh?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I can maybe attend if you put time/date?
No event currently set. This thread is made in anticipation.

On that note, I've written a draft of what this event will be like! I think I might make a poll to figure out time+date. I want this to be huge.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I hope I will be able to be a part of this event and contribute. I am always working when these great events occur. Let me know if you need a sounding board for ideas :)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
this is still a thing.

eventually.

one day, when I get to doing this, it's just gonna pop up and everyone's gonna be like "woah! what is this?!"
and I'm gonna necro my own thread. stay tuned.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Salheira Rain-River has found her purpose. she has taken up the call. the Housekeeper of Vermella will unite the scattered caparii.

The Quest Commences.

--

Saheira Rain-River will start her journey at the Crossroads. until Sunday of next week, she remains there. there may be speeches made at the square, posters placed up. she will endeavor to speak to any caparii who ventures there, offer wisdom and purpose in return for their aid in uniting the people. there will be an event at the Crossroads Cathedral.

she hopes to find Thiya, if she ever comes to the inn, but if not, she will seek out the white-furred faithless one in Azerport. @Jstar