Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Grand Ball/Feast

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Date: 1/21/17
Time: 4pm EST

Theme:
Love and Renewal

Sallana and Shallerana in essence for the new year.

Dress Code

The dress code will be simple this time around hues of green brown purple or gold. Keeping in mind of renewal and regrowth of the new year. Simple white masks to cover the eyes and upper face.

Events Entailed:

Costume Contest
Whoever wears the best outfit with the events theme wins.
Scavenger hunt
Can you find all the small carvings scattered threwout the city?
Dance contest
Best pair of dancers.
Drinking contest
LAst one left standing wins!
Wrestling Contest
Greek style wresteling those intrested let me knwo so i can make a roster.
Fencing contest.
Self explanitor sign up to participate
Arena Event
A grand arena event will be held fighters can bring and arms or armor they wish and will duel each other until the other is unable to continue. To spice things up wild animals from a round the realms have been captured and will be unsealed at various random times into the grounds. His highness Ansgar will be partaking in such event.
(deaths are up to the individuals)
Smithing
Smiths compete have one night to make the best item they can.
Menu

Roasted wild Boar
Fruit Salad.
Lobster
Oyster
Shrimp

Drinks:
Wine
Ale
Water
Fruit Juices

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Poster posted publicly in all cities that allow it.

The grand ball and feast

To all those wishing to escape the weariness and bleakness of the war that has risen its head in these times.a bright ray of escape even if its just for such a small ammoint of time is offered to all those in the land. All peasents and nobility are invited to come to the royal city of slyannen to attend the festivities that follow in the wake of the coronation of the new king.

The inner keep and feasting room is accsessible only by nobles themselves but the inner coutyard and streets will be linned with tables and food. Merryment and dance are there to be had as long as you seek it.

Many events shall be held from dancing contests to mud wrestling will be to had as well as a scavanger hunt, designed for couples both new and old to seek out together. All the extravagence and grandier of the last ball to be held by the family will be present.

Signed,

His Majesty
Ansgar Anwell Telarion

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Royal lines invited
Alison kane Elz
Drake hawklight Jak
Elder lillium Cukie1

Nobles invited

Nwlame Furvur have to take tweny cups home blargtheawesome
Tzemik furvur ForestRose
Evelyn fuvur Lannis
Furuvr twin boys Niah
The decortney family BrianAT16 Paint
Azerwind family mokwar
ashna and grey solus
The arget isles nobility Lady Alec
The abermore nobilty AdmiralAegir

All other nobility and peasnt sare invited just bump me below i forget no limit on plus ones or retinue this tie. Around. And made the decision last. Ight that this one will be more lavish then my last ball event so yes wine fountians will be back more elonrate.​

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Aded dress code a poster that went about so everyone can be notified daye
will change a bit but not to far to a weekend got to look at my work schedule. Noble invite will be made up and sent out to all. nobles of the land.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Added list of invited i could think of plus i will add prizes for events here in about a hour and half so check back later tonight for those.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Oh forgot theives who wish to try their hand are also invited but remebr to face consqeunces if caught, you can even try to rob the upper reaches of the castle. Those attending it is noted it is a neautral set of land in the war mbut the region is moderate so i cant stop sides from breaking out in fights as expected chars to act wih class and social elqounce.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Am I still banned from the city?
Everyone when he took a throne was forgiven of all cromes and any banishments listed in the poster slash letter statment he sent out to everyone should be in the crossroads thread.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Alanis is a peasent, but she would be intrested.
Mhm all the land is invited its going to be a mixed atomspher nobles will only be allowed in the keep. And lower classes will have free reign of city and cadtle courtyard ,all the events will be spread out in the city and going on at multiple times so people show up aat they want to do and such ill more then liekly add five more events atleast for peps to enjoy.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
added the following events

ostume Contest
Whoever wears the best outfit with the events theme wins.
Scavenger hunt
Can you find all the small carvings scattered threwout the city?
Dance contest
Best pair of dancers.
Drinking contest
LAst one left standing wins!
Wrestling Contest
Greek style wresteling those intrested let me knwo so i can make a roster.
Fencing contest.
Self explanitor sign up to participate
Arena Event
A grand arena event will be held fighters can bring and arms or armor they wish and will duel each other until the other is unable to continue. To spice things up wild animals from a round the realms have been captured and will be unsealed at various random times into the grounds. His majesty Ansgar will be partaking in such event the winner will be named champion.
(deaths are up to the individuals)
Smithing
Smiths compete have one night to make the best item they can.
Menu

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Just relized this is on the Women's March going on in my hometown, I'm being dragged to attend it, so I won't be able to attend this event.