Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Grand Legion of the Valkyrie

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
THE GRAND LEGION OF THE VALKYRIE
"When the sky darkens, we are the light."
RP Intro
A few mere years after the Exodus, the people of Altera are rebuilding their societies, for good, and for evil. Already, new defense organizations have sprung up everywhere: city guards, armies and navies. To oppose them, evils, other Houses, and the usual rabble of thieves and pirates.
It has come to a small group's attention that while Altera is filled with airships and various means of transportation, the skies are left largely undefended. This group decided to form a grand fleet of airships, all designed for patrol and battle. They call themselves... the Grand Legion of the Valkyrie!
OOC Intro:
Pretty much the same as the above. We will do our best to create solid role-playing, with the obvious limitation of, well... we don't actually have flying airships. We're looking for members, always, and will welcome you into our ranks. Feel free to fill out the below form...​
In-Game Name:
Character Name:
Character Profile (If available):
Character's Reasons for Joining:
Anything Else:
RP Application: (This is for those who want to prove they're a bit above the rest by filling in this application In-Character):
Name:
Hometown:
Current Residence:
Height:
Weight:
Previous Occupations:
Anything Else:
Our Current Members
Leader: Admiral Erlewis Jzarga (erlewis1111)​
Second-in-Command: Commodore Ayita Tano (Machy234)​
Ship-Cook: Lieutenant Sarah Stoneheart​
Captain of the Stormbringer: Captain Kharn Sicarus (Warwolf_1)​
Engineer: Ensign Telvor (Agnewbody1820)​
Other Members: Ensign Tyler Gilmour (MP_unique_Jon)​
Ranks: (Note: Every rank has two different titles, but the second is only known and used within the Legion itself.)
1. Airshipman/woman or Fledgling​
2. Midshipman/woman or Winged-One​
3. Ensign or Avian​
4. Lieutenant or Eagle​
5. Lieutenant Commander or Sky-Knight​
6. Commander or Sky-Lord​
7. Captain or Sky-Fury​
8. Commodore or Valkyrie​
9. Admiral or Grand Valkyrie​
Current Airhsips:
The Indomitable (Under Construction): Battleship; Airship
The Defiance (Under Construction): Cruiser; Zeppelin

Ally/Reserve Ships:
The Stormbringer: Dreadnought: Airship
S.S. Tiddly: Patrol Vessel: Airship

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: MP_unique_Jon
Character Name: Tyler Gilmour
Character Profile (If available): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/tyler-the-sky-captain.21294/
Character's Reasons for Joining: He wants to get back into the skies and on an airship once more since he hasn't done it in so long.
Anything Else: Pineapples.
RP Application:
Name: Tyler Gilmour
Birth Date: 11 of October (would give a year but i'm not sure what year Altera is in so imagine it was 39 years ago.)
Hometown: N/A
Current Residence: Wiches' Brew
Height: 5ft10
Weight: 10st
Previous Occupations: Airship Pilot (he left due to an accident which disabled him to fly the ship)
Anything Else: Pineapples.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
How big are those two under construction airships :3
*Has his own little fleet*
{Rivals!}

Bring it on! xD

W

wakerman4

*Bump* Because the Grand Legion is epic, and contains many funny and great Roleplays!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Im tempted to join and bring my own small fleet of airships with me seeing as they're all currently unused.

W

wakerman4

Im tempted to join and bring my own small fleet of airships with me seeing as they're all currently unused.
Wait 'till erlewis see's this comment....
He'll be as happy as I am!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Well your fleets about to expand considerably... I have like 6 or 7 airships not currently in active service anywhere.