Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Hunt Of The Wolf

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Posted up in carious locations at the crossroads and elvish towns, and other towns that allow it is the following image of a wolf howling during a blood moon with this written underneath.

Greetings one and all both Noble and peasant child and adult all who can pull a bow taught or strike his aim true. Lord Eimar, and Lady Rebecca Chisholm and their family will once again like to invite those to their humble town of Praelidum. In three weeks hence under the full moon to partake in a honoring of the Godess of the hunt Theodra.

The hunt shall start at the gates to the citadel and those partaking will go forth and spend a entire night in the forest, to hunt game of the forest and of the mountains. To return to the front gates at dawn with thier kills. Hunters will be awarded based upon the skill of their kill and the deadliness of the predator that they take down.

Children are welcome to partake in a smaller hunting of rabbits and small game and will also be awarded prizes based on the biggest rabbit caught.

Prize's
1st place
A recurve bow beautifully worked with images of the goddess and the hunt,leather armor embossed with the godess sign and scenes of their hunt, 1000 radiants.

2nd place
five hundred radiants, a set of leather armor worked with scenes of their hunt.

3rd place
100 radiants and a gold figurine of the goddess sigil.

ooc

This will take place on the 11th of December as of the moment time to still be determined as it draws closer, special invitations will also be sent out as the timing draw closer. I have alot more details to work out and such but it will be a cery fun evening for all.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh, phew, it's to the right god ( :p)

And sadly, I will be at work.

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
I won't be able to make this, unfortunately, but it looks amazing!
I hope you guys have a lot of fun! :D

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
:( I'm sorry guys! This looked fun! Ill be starting a guild soon with a similar idea msg me if u r interested!