Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hunters Guild

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
The Wolf Pack Hunters Guild

About the Guild
Calling all young and unemployed men and women. There is a need for jobs in Altera. Many people full of talent are left behind with no way to create a life for themselves. With the Wolf Pack Hunters Guild, you will receive a home, training, and employment in selling meats and tools. We are devoted to the Altran peace. This guild would do their best to break up fights and keep Altera safe from enemies. The Guild has a few job positions that need to be filled. Here are some options.

Job Options

Hunters and Huntresses
Tool smiths
Blacksmiths
Cook
Physicians
Council members
If you have another job you think we need, just let me know in the forum!

Please fill out this form below to apply

IGN:
Character name:
Preference Job:
What you can add to the guild:

Ooc note: we don't yet have a location but I'm saving money now so donate to Raykaystar and check out my thread here for info on donations!

Here

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Not so secret if you annouce it on the forums, eh?
Well, of course not! It's only secret ICly. You can only join if u are invited IC! Sounds cool right? This group operates within the secret society so it's not a copy of the Rangers @Somnastra ! I'm not trying to steal your thunder!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
This guild is not a group of fighters but a group of people in need of jobs. They hunt with the group, sell their meat, and make money on their efforts. This is entirely different for the Rangers Guild! I promise!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
This guild is not a group of fighters but a group of people in need of jobs. They hunt with the group, sell their meat, and make money on their efforts. This is entirely different for the Rangers Guild! I promise!
If it quacks like a duck, moves like a duck and tastes like a duck, it's a duck, no matter how many times you call it a raccoon...
likewise, if they keep the peace like rangers, train by beating each other up like rangers, and dress similar to rangers, they're rangers...just...unemployed rangers...RANGER HOBOS

EDIT: Also, a tool smith and a black smith are the same person, blacksmithing more refers to the material rather than the craft
Blacksmith
Steelsmith
Goldsmith
Silversmith
Tools are pretty much the first thing any blacksmith learns

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
If it quacks like a duck, moves like a duck and tastes like a duck, it's a duck, no matter how many times you call it a raccoon...
likewise, if they keep the peace like rangers, train by beating each other up like rangers, and dress similar to rangers, they're rangers...just...unemployed rangers...RANGER HOBOS

EDIT: Also, a tool smith and a black smith are the same person, blacksmithing more refers to the material rather than the craft
Blacksmith
Steelsmith
Goldsmith
Silversmith
Tools are pretty much the first thing any blacksmith learns
They will pretty much just be hunters and guards for the secret society not their own separate rangers! They will join this guild therefore joining the secret society contributing to it and making a profit. I just called it the Hunters Guild cause it sounds cool! I can change the name if u all prefer! And I don't care how they dress! They can wear pink polka dot pants and I would be fine with it. This is more of a company then the Rangers Guild. This is not a duck but very much a raccoon!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I think we're just not giving this organization enough credit, I was kind of annoyed by the fact you weren't allowing this guild to spread its wings, but instead critisized it in everyway possible.

Raykay, RP on server?

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
They will pretty much just be hunters for the secret society not their own separate rangers! They will join this guild therefore joining the secret society. This is not a duck but very much a raccoon!
I think we're just not giving this organization enough credit, I was kind of annoyed by the fact you weren't allowing this guild to spread its wings, but instead critisized it in everyway possible.

Raykay, RP on server?
Thank u for you support of this guild! I really appreciate it! I'm now considering an alliance with your guild!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Should Wynnter lead this or Daisy? Would it make a difference?
I think it would, actually. Alliances should be made predominantly IC, and if one of your characters met his but not the other, then leading with the one who did not meet his character, but having an alliance is pushing towards metagaming. :(

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Raphael had a sort of something with Daisy, Raphael already met with Wynnter and came to a grudging agreement. I think it's okay.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
you also have to think about what /kind/ of character would lead this. To my knowledge, Daisy is a tea brewer and Wynnter is a Ranger in training, which I don't see either of them fitting for this kind of guild...

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
you also have to think about what /kind/ of character would lead this. To my knowledge, Daisy is a tea brewer and Wynnter is a Ranger in training, which I don't see either of them fitting for this kind of guild...
... No one thought that the Lord Of Piracy would be a pirate, they thought he was simply going to join the current militaries. Look where that went? He leads a successful pirate guild with plenty of contacts.