Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hydra Accord

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If you read the first post, it explains scholarships. I need to build the hospital in the new world and be allowed to RP my character again before this can begin :)
Thanks, edited.
What happened to your character?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Thanks, edited.
What happened to your character?
She's in loreprison as the lore is being reworked (Has been for the last eightish months), but everything should be sorted really soon, so I'm very excited and already making plans! :D

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*slams hand down on table* Kopii is so ready to take up that long ago promise! SO READY.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
OOC Application Form - Student
IGN: - Cymic_
Characters Name: - Cymic Seymour
Magic or Medical Backround of Character: - Knows how to clean wounds, good at stitching/potion use, learned how to remove scars/tatts by experience on other players, knows how to take care of most wounds/cuts and blunt damage i.e. broken bones
Political History of Character: - One of the four in the council of the Sangria Regime
Any OOC notes of your own (Does your Character possess a Scholarship?): - Really would like Cymic to learn a bit more extensively, wouldn't mind paying for such, might also pay for an initiate or two.
Cake or Wench? - Cakes and Wenches.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
To the handful of applicants and interested so far- We're not accepting students right now, but not to fear!

The good news is I'm planning a campus for this organization in the new world. Its gonna go around here, and once the first buildings are set up, I'm gonna get the Hydra Accord underway :D

hum.PNG

The bad news is that it takes me a couple eons to build anything at all, So... yep.