Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Imp

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ Art Credit ]

- THE IMP -

" "
-=[]=-​

H A B I T A T
═════════════​
Deep within the Nether Hellscape, Imps live in small communities all around in various spaces. Some work in servitude to greater Fiends, others scramble to live in the forests of corruption, and a few even hunt for scraps around the ‘surface’ grounds. So long as there is something to hunt, steal, or annoy - these creatures are likely found just around the crevice.​
In recent times, their presence has grown in the overworld of Altera as more and more swarms of their kind have been summoned and let loose across the realm. They gravitate towards warm atmospheres- from deserts to ashlands and other hot climates. Few are found in the frozen north, at least by their own will.​
P H Y S I O L O G Y
═════════════​
The Imp is a small creature the size of an adult forearm. They vary in colors of the Hellscape: red, brown, black, and blue pale skinned creatures. They have horns on top of their head and 3-pronged sharp claws and an additional ‘thumb’ claw. A few can have pointed tails that may vary and could potentially have sharp ends pointed to an arrow or like a scorpion’s tail. Though it is never as venomous. All imps have two leathery wings and can drift and fly.​
B E H A V I O U R
═════════════​
The Imp is a malicious, clingy demonic creature, often erratic and springy. It tends to seek important things to greedily hoard, take or steal. It will actively interfere with other entity’s daily lives for their own amusement. They are childlike, agile and always annoying to other kinds, even to each other. These are not kind creatures- only obeying those above their ranks in the hierarchy of Fiends or their masters. One cannot tame one. Imps can also communicate with their own kind, squeaking in their own beastly tongue.​
Diet: Their diet ranges from insects, rats, bugs and other creatures smaller than it.​
Lifespan: These lesser fiends are both ancient and dim-witted, forcing many to live short lives. However- this doesn’t seem to cause them to go extinct. Rumor has it when one Imp dies, more will take its place in the Hellscape.​
A B I L I T I E S
═════════════​
[Flight]
[Swarm]
[Bites] - Their bites are scalding.​
W E A K N E S S E S
═════════════​
They are quite small and are weak to larger creatures or beings. They are also weak against Holy Water, as they count as a Fiendish entity.​
Y I E L D S
═════════════​
[Ashes] When killed, they turn to black and red ashen dust. When this dust is tossed into fire, it turns a vibrant bloodred for a few minutes. This doesn't intensify the heat.​

Credits: Solus

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Attack DC: 12
Defend DC: 13
HP: 3
Speed: 20 blocks
Max Damage: 1d1