Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Knower (yet he doesn't know anything)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Call me whatever, yet in other distant lands I am known as the knower. Many of my eventures take place here.

Getting too off topic. The knower knows a great many things about altera, the northern knigdoms, and himself. Coming from a mystical world of knowledge called Tanelorn, after being shown to this world by a apprentice of his, he became the apprentice, learning a great many things at a place known to many as Uthrandir. He lived there for many months until the return of the mighty Queen Grief.
His friends were corrupted, killed forever, or were wiped of their memories. Eventually he was corrupted too. The demon takes over the major part of his body, slowly turning him into a full powerful demon. He tried to seek the help of many people to no avail. He got away from the madness by moving cities. The demon, who he calls frank, is controlled, yet not completely gone as shown by his face. He remains corrupted to this day waiting for the exact moment to strike back.
You might hear him mumbuling, "slow slow slow" No one knows why he says this, not even the one that know a little. The demon master, the knower, or Epikplayer are all names I fall under. Ask me whatever and I MIght answer. Depending if you can kill a poor corrupted soul.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Now the knower is blank. The demon left with his memory. If anyone could help him, it would be his friend, Chuckles. The only person who seemed to care. He is done for. Altera may have just turned against him. All he remembers is that Uthrandir and Harathendel are his enemies.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
With his memory wiped he starts to verbally attack all of his former friends and family. He cannot live much longer like this. He needs his memory, he needs the demon. So he embarks on a journey to find the demon and save his memory. He no longer cares about anyone. They are all enemies. For all he knows, the demon is what is holding him back.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
After finding the demon, defeating it and getting his memory back, The Knower moves onto even more new roots. Thea Paronell saved his life. He made the foolish mistake of asking what he could do for her. Hence Epik, the slave is born. He is sold to Bewpy and now lives in Sirens Call, waiting for enough money to buy his freedom, or at least not a slave! :p