Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lost Mermaid Princess- abbeyvie's profile [3]

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name: Abbey Oceana
Nickname/ alias: Abbey/ abbeyvie
Race: Mermaid
Height: 5’11
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair: Blonde hair with a side part
Eyes: Blue as the sea
Skin: Fair
Tail: Purple with small gems scattered across it
Personality: Kind hearted and loves mortals. She feels that everything is equal, and no race is lower then others. She doesn’t agree in eating men, but sometimes when very upset starts to crave flesh.
Special abilities: Can create storms with rain, wind, thunder and lighting. Can bend, freeze, and heat water. Her tear could make a mortal ageless. Her kiss could keep a mortal from drowning.
Strengths: Singing, listening, and combat
Weaknesses: Being on land to long could cause her to dry out. Fishing rods that get caught in her hair give her a headache.
About Mermaids:
A marine creature with the head and upper body of a beautiful young maiden and with the lower body of a fish. She can be found in seas and lakes, or lying on a rock and combing her hair with one hand while holding a mirror in the other. Mermaids sometimes foretell the future and are often accompanied by seals.
According to myth, they lure sailors by singing and with lovely music. They live in a kingdom on the bottom of the sea, and it is here they take their prisoners to. From this story, the fear amongst the sailor grew and they thought that seeing a mermaid would cause bad luck: it could predict death by drowning.

There is to be more to come, starting from the past to the present. Please be patient.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Before That Wish

The Life of a Mermaid Princess

Did my hair look bad or something? My hair was fluffy as ever as it swished it blonde colors through the water, yet it seemed my mother’s favorite servant, Ondine was her name, thought other wise. Time itself seemed to grow longer for the simple second seemed like a week at a time. I don’t see why I should look so perfect. I was just a princess nothing else, and I would rather be a regular mermaid. Dressing up was not my style.

“Done,” Ondine awed as she put down the golden hairbrush, “You look so beautiful.”

“Thank you, Ondine, yet why must I look so beautiful?” I asked.

“You are the Princess of Sirena. You must always bring young merman to awe with your looks. It is part of the job description, hon,” Ondine explained.

“But what if I don’t want to be a princess,” I whimpered as I sat on my sea green sheets of my golden rimmed bed.

“What if, is not a question. You are what you are, Abbey, a princess who will soon be queen of Sirena. It is your destiny. Now come, it is time for the ball.”

On that note, Ondine swam out of the room with her silk black hair and her pallid tail flowing behind her. It was my destiny, yet I do not want it. I will change it soon enough, but my people wait for me and now is not the time for complaining.

The Moonlight Ball

Everyone twirled in circles, enjoying the ball. I spied my younger sister Blue in the corner of my eye. She was dancing with a handsome prince. Of course, that prince had fancied me at one time, for he was quite snarky. I guess she’ll learn the hard way. I decided to leave her be. I had much more important things to deal with then meddle with my sister. Everything was so festive. The marble floors of the palace seemed to glow as the villagers danced upon her. Golden ribbons hang across the crystal walls surrounding the room. This was my favorite festival, The Moonlight Ball. It was held on the 12th full moon, as the legends says, this full moon was to create happiness. One wish was to be made at the end of the ball of hopes it will come true. As the night was once young, it grew older. Soon it was time for the wish and my wish was “I wish to not be a princess.” The moments of silence after the wishes were normal. Nothing ever happens. As I turned swimming to my sister’s side, a lighting bolt blasted through the ceiling. A vortex was opening. Screams from the crowd were loud, but the portal was drowning them out. I felt a strong current pulling me into the vortex. I started to scream “He-!” but it was too late. All I remember was that my younger sister Blue grabbing my arm and trying to maneuver us to safety. It was not in time. The vortex swallowed both of us, leaving no heir to the throne. My wish was becoming true.

Unanswered Questions

Scarlet, jade, golden, sapphire, and lilac were the blurs of colors I saw. Why did I make that wish? Why? Would screaming, “I don’t want this wish!” change anything? I couldn’t find Blue. I couldn’t find help. I couldn’t find anything. Three hours went by of the long thin colors. I can’t see water, or land. Where am I going? What has happened? Why was my wish granted? So many unanswered questions.
This is the last part of Before That Wish. Next is An Unknown Home.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
An Unknown Home

Blue?

I woke up on sand with the sun scorching my body. Where was I and more importantly where was Blue? Panic raced threw me as I sat up in an instant. Where was my youngest sister? I had already lost my younger sister Bewpy several years ago when she went missing. She just disappeared on the same night of the Moonlight Ball. I wonder what she wished for. I crawled into the ocean. I felt revived with the water against my skin. I had to find Blue. I swam three times around the island I appeared on, but she wasn’t there. I grew worried and gave up. I quickly came up to a rock where I could sit. I needed rest. As I watched the sun set in this unknown land, a dark large figure was swimming up to me. It was fast and terrifying, but I knew it wouldn’t bring me harm. It was Blue.

Tear Drops

Blue’s face looked like she was about to cry. I couldn’t blame her. I would have felt that way too. We had just become lost. It may be forever, or it may be for a short while, but a feeling in my gut told me that we weren’t even going back home, and it was my entire fault. How could I’ve been so stupid? I didn’t even think about the consequences. I was being selfish. Blue just stared at me with her sapphire eyes. I could have sworn on a shining star that I saw a tear run down my sister’s face.

“Abbey,” Blue squeaked in the voice of a young child, “Where are we?”

I just stared at my sister. Where are we? I can’t even answer that question. I was supposed to be wise one, but in this moment I felt dim-witted. I had gotten us into this mess, and I was sure nothing could get us out. I finally decided to tell my baby sister something.
“Blue,” as another tear shed down her face, “ I don’t know where we are, but we need to find out.”
“But what if that vortex comes back to take us home?” she asked softly.
“Sister, it isn’t coming back. This is our new home.”
My sister and I made a connection that day. It was probably the first day we ever agreed on an important decision. We agree to explore this land a land in which time we learned to call Altera.
"But first, some rest."
Dreams
As we rested on that cold stone rock, I had a dream. I dreamed of my mother Nerissa Oceana Queen of Sirena. I saw her crying. Teardrops flooded the water surrounding her with her sky blue eyes puffy. Her long brown hair was everywhere. My mother had lost everything that was important to her, her three daughters. Her silver tail shimmered as the full moon’s light shined against it. Mermaid’s dreams could tell the future and time itself. With the emotions my mother was sending, she was searching for us mentally. Her messaged had reached me, yet I couldn’t reply to her. Time must move on. There was no going back.
My mother whispered, “ I love you.” Then the dream switched. I saw my sister Bewpy, my oranged-eyed sister who had been missing for more then a decade.
“Bewp-.”
“Abbey, I have no time for explaining,” Bewpy said. “Follow the boat of Shipwreck Cove. When you awaken, the boat should be passing by. When you reach the port called Port Silver, hide from mortals’ sight. I will meet you there. “
The dream was starting to become fuzzy with light peeking inside.
“Hurry!” she screamed.
I opened my eyes and saw the boat she was talking about. I quickly awoke Blue.
“Let’s follow that boat to Port Silver, “ I quickly shuttered then swam after the boat she was speaking of.
I was going to find my Bewpy.

My Long Lost Little Sister
Staring at a light orange-eyed sibling once again was marvelous. I hadn’t seen my little sister Bewpy in over one hundred years, yet while I was filled with excited, I could tell Bewpy was feeling as if the whale relieved itself on her. She was not happy to see us. I couldn’t explain my sister’s emotions. The only thing I could explain was how much stronger she look. She had matured, adapted to this environment of mortals. She was lucky, it would be a while before Blue and I would learn.
“Abbey,” she grunted, yet it almost sounded like whimpering child,” How did you get here? You shouldn’t be here. “
“Bewpy!!” Blue screamed, but Bewpy didn’t dare look at her precious eyes.
“I made a wish at the Moonlight Ball, and it came true. Bewpy, I’m happy to see you.”
“You wished to see me? That was foolish, I am fine! I am Queen of the Seas here in Port Silver. Poor mortals fear me!”
Her voice echoed with power, and my voice began to tremble.
“I didn’t wish to see you, but I am happy you are safe. I will explain how we arrived here later.”
“Later? Abbey, you should be going home.”
“Bewpy, Blue and I aren’t going home anytime soon.”
“What?”
Next is Hidden Beneath the Waves

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Hidden Beneath the Waves

The Visitor
In the land of Altera time would move as fast as an hour in Sirena. Before I realized it, three centuries came and went without any mortal realizing the existence of mermaids. We would feed on those who sought us out because of the rumors being spread. No one who looked for us ever came back. Although we feasted on the mortals their kin never seemed to noticed them missing from time to time. It was the day a young woman landed in our territory that a change was about to come. The only thing I knew about this woman was that her name was Alaina. Bewpy seemed curious, because only men usually washed up in our territory. This, Alaina, seemed lost as she explored the island near our territory. I watched meticulously as Bewpy decided to move closer.
“Hello,” Bewpy said causing the woman to jump.
“Why you scared me? Hello,” whispered Alaina.
I realized after watching this conversation Bewpy wasn’t hiding her tail. She didn’t seem like she was going to eat this woman.
“Do you know where I am?” asked the woman.
“Where do you seek to go? I will gladly help with that.”
The woman calmly said, “Somewhere where I can find my friends.”
Bewpy pulled out a map and gave it to Alaina.
“Follow this path,” as she pointed it out, “and you will find what you seek.”
“Thank you,” and the woman followed Bewpy’s instructions.
Bewpy quickly swam back to me with a large grin on her face.
“We won’t be seeing her anytime soon.”
“Oh, Bewpy.”