Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Marr Military is hiring

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Radiants are actually IC money though ._.
Yea, but let's say you had a character that was a peasant, but you had a fortune of rads? Wouldn't make sense for that to be ic.

And when I use ic money I tend to judge off of how much land someone owns, how many peoples in their faction, and recent events.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Yea, but let's say you had a character that was a peasant, but you had a fortune of rads? Wouldn't make sense for that to be ic.

And when I use ic money I tend to judge off of how much land someone owns, how many peoples in their faction, and recent events.
Making sense or not, rads are IC. if someone wants to be poor, they better hide their rads away somewhere.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Remember when Mucusbones gave away all his rads? His character had sworn off all possessions as the Sisterhood did.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I think rads can represent whatever you want them too. Mucusbones was really into the whole "let OOC directly translate into IC" business, and hey- whatever floats yer boat.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think rads can represent whatever you want them too. Mucusbones was really into the whole "let OOC directly translate into IC" business, and hey- whatever floats yer boat.
Mmmmkaaaaaaaay. But I coulda sworn they were strictly IC.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Mmmmkaaaaaaaay. But I coulda sworn they were strictly IC.
Aaactually it's emeralds that are IC. Radiants are convenient wallet currency for OOC purposes. Teeeeechnically. But it's such a big deal I never bother correcting anyone when they use it ingame.