Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Noble's Ball - September

Would you like the return of The Noble's Ball?

• Yes I would

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No I would not

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Since my role playing has picked up once more, I think it'd be refreshing to start the Noble's Ball once again.

Please give me feedback on whether or not you'd like that.

Thank you :)

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Considering Marr and Lavoyard are at eachothers throats, with almost all other nobilities having receded into inactivity, this could either be the most interesting political drama yet, a blood bath, or a vacant event.

Why not?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Considering Marr and Lavoyard are at eachothers throats, with almost all other nobilities having receded into inactivity, this could either be the most interesting political drama yet, a blood bath, or a vacant event.

Why not?
I've already had a vacant event. Can't be as worse as the first time.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
You still have access to the Tambry Palace for this. And considering it's on /fairly/ neutral ground, it shouldn't be an utter bloodbath. But the problem this time around is that it'd only be Chevaliers doing the guarding, seeing as how the original security group is now closely associated with one of those noble factions.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
You still have access to the Tambry Palace for this. And considering it's on /fairly/ neutral ground, it shouldn't be an utter bloodbath. But the problem this time around is that it'd only be Chevaliers doing the guarding, seeing as how the original security group is now closely associated with one of those noble factions.
There would be no blood spilled at all. None of Anhald will be attending as guests.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
There would be no blood spilled at all. None of Anhald will be attending as guests.
Such a shame. There aren't really enough people on at most times to throw a normal ball, much less a noble ball. Regardless, if Anhald doesn't come then perhaps Marr will. It's really a whose who of nobles and VIPs proclaimed to HW.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Such a shame. There aren't really enough people on at most times to throw a normal ball, much less a noble ball. Regardless, if Anhald doesn't come then perhaps Marr will. It's really a whose who of nobles and VIPs proclaimed to HW.
The tension between Marr and Anhald is practically at open warfare status. Us attending would ruin the event for everyone coming.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The tension between Marr and Anhald is practically at open warfare status. Us attending would ruin the event for everyone coming.
Aye both factions showing up would just be turned into a bloodbath. That said shame you folks won't be able to make the event seeing as I've finally laid enough IC foundations to invite myself to the party.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
We all better be dancing like the good ol' days

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I have confirmed from Ashington that the nobles ball is indeed green-to-go

LONG LIVE THE NOBLES, BAAAABY.

she will be making a thread soon! HYYYYPE!​

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
I like the Nobles Ball for the pure face, that it's just another place for everyone to meet to have a bit of fun. - Where else, would you see people dancing in fancy gowns, and suits other then a party like the Nobles Ball. There's literally 29 votes for wanting it, and I think, why not. It's a great way to bring everyone together, and see others having fun even if your a server, or a high nobles man, or rich picker. :)