Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Daydream is currently a servant to my household, I don't see why I would make her serve outside of it. If you want her as a servant feel free to rp with her.

And eh, For Wolfstadt, I'll host a ball at the same time at my place, where all the nobles of Altera can show up, even your sexy lot :p
If you're not joking please host a ball some other time

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Elrowen dislikes parties, balls and other celebrations... But where's the fun in letting everyone else drink huh? Elrowen will bring the party- to said... Party?

Me thinks Elrowen has a noble to bribe, threaten or woo... Heh.
*Allindra invites Elro* xD jk

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Yes, that'll be no problem at all! Just give me a name or some information so I can write it down.

If you ruin my ball I will actually kill you.
Don't count your eggs before they hatch.
Nothing bad is intended to happen.

Daydream is currently a servant to my household, I don't see why I would make her serve outside of it. If you want her as a servant feel free to rp with her.

And eh, For Wolfstadt, I'll host a ball at the same time at my place, where all the nobles of Altera can show up, even your sexy lot :p
Please host this on a different day so that we can have more attendance to both balls, instead of splitting the crowd. Also, more action to be had at different times.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
My ball will be monthly, and as much fun as yours sound, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't host a ball that contradicts mine? I'm putting a lot of effort into this.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Oh, hey. I was contacted a little while back about some kind of noble ball where my fiddler/violinist, Garrick, was asked to provide a bit of music, and I can't help but wonder if this is it. Either way, I'd be able to lend a bit of music, if you want.

Garrick Warden, fiddler and violinist

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Secondarily why do you always write in this size ashington
I like it, but I'll switch back if it's hard to read.

Oh, hey. I was contacted a little while back about some kind of noble ball where my fiddler/violinist, Garrick, was asked to provide a bit of music, and I can't help but wonder if this is it. Either way, I'd be able to lend a bit of music, if you want.

And thanks! I'll definitely add you in. I'll contact you later on when more things are set in stone.

Cloud: *after reading it, turns to Nwalme* ".. Wanna get plastered at the local pub then?"
@blargtheawesome
I'm guessing I made a mistake in the Geography of Altera?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Nothing bad is intended to happen.

Please host this on a different day so that we can have more attendance to both balls, instead of splitting the crowd. Also, more action to be had at different times.
ICly Eudo has weaseled under Tybalt's Authority by stating they Are Havre's lands and he has no power, and in ways acting like he has more authority then Tybalt. Now that Eudo is on his lands, Tybalt is determined to show him exactly who is over who. :3

And it doesn't matter what someone says will happen OOCly, my characters are still going to have the same degree of Distrust as he always does.

This is it Sonnyboy!

Landem

Lord of Altera
Because this was created by Marrians? xD
EDIT: I am really proud of the initiative of these two. I didn't even ask them to do it or anything :heart: Yall are awesome @Sir_Ashington @Landem
thank you!!

some other things i wrote up might get added later. we're still unsure of date or time~!
uh, something else i thought we might add is manners, especially for the table, as i feel like that's something that could be interesting. things like who sat where, who spoke to who, etc.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
While I'm a noble and plan on attending, I may be able to offer some champagne and wine to the guests from my brewery. I have Brut, Sec, and Demi-Sec.

Edit:
Forgot to formally RSVP:

Forum Name: <----
In Character Name (Of Who is Attending): Baron Bimhe Onyxheart
House: Stirling
How you're a noble: Member of Tambry's Council of Lords
Plus One: @Antilogy
Plus One's Forum Name: @Antilogy

Last edited: