Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Forum Name: LeftwardElk
Character Name: Bronn Westergard
Character Nobility: Noble of house Westergard
Will your character be bringing a handmaiden/squire?: No
+1 Forum Name: @Juno_Ax
+1 Character Name: Aylss Westergard

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I have to wonder when thinking of Bronn and Alyss the characters. Bronn owns a castle and land around it making him a baron and a noble. Alyss is his wife, so she is technically a baroness which would make her a noble as well. I don't know if any of the land is owned by Alyss but she is a baroness by marriage so I have to wonder if she would be able to go to the ball not as a +1 but as an individual noble if say Bronn didn't feel like going.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I have to wonder when thinking of Bronn and Alyss the characters. Bronn owns a castle and land around it making him a baron and a noble. Alyss is his wife, so she is technically a baroness which would make her a noble as well. I don't know if any of the land is owned by Alyss but she is a baroness by marriage so I have to wonder if she would be able to go to the ball not as a +1 but as an individual noble if say Bronn didn't feel like going.
Yes she may.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Just a quick bump to remind folks the ball is next Saturday on the 27th of June. All information can be found on the original postings. ₪​

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Forum Name: bettemus99
Character Name: Sheila Somnius Cor
Character Nobility: Queen of Marr
Will your character be bringing a handmaiden/squire?: No
+1 Forum Name: @CthulhuPeople
+1 Character Name: Gren

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Good morning my merry friends.
The ball is tonight at 4 PST.
Check the time and date on the original reserve for your time conversion!

This time, due to the shortage of people, I'll be taking late RSVP's even while the ball is going on.
Thanks and have a wonderful day :)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Forum Name: mokwar
Character Name: Amethyst G. Azerwind
Character Nobility: Duchess of Twilight Falls, Lady of family Azerwind
Will your character be bringing a handmaiden/squire?:
+1 Forum Name: She is lonely...