Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Because of all the rescheduling and because I'm possibly the worst ever at dates, I'm not sure if it's happened yet, and if it hasn't, is it too late to join in?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Because of all the rescheduling and because I'm possibly the worst ever at dates, I'm not sure if it's happened yet, and if it hasn't, is it too late to join in?
It's not too late :) It's this Sunday at like 11:30 I think.
I don't even remember myself.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Forum Name: @Cap
Character Name: Peter Hallon
Character Nobility: Baron of Lavoyard, Head of house Hallon
Will your character be bringing a handmaiden/squire?: Yes, Jayson (if he's OOCly available. forum name is @Rygan )

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
It's not too late :) It's this Sunday at like 11:30 I think.
I don't even remember myself.
In reading this, I shall leap into the occasion.

Forum Name: Squidziod
Character Name: Josef Mandovi
Character Nobility: Count of House Tiarch
Will your character be bringing a handmaiden/squire?: No

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
The ball is starting now!

If no one arrives, I must leave because I have things to do today... so I'll be waiting until around 11:45-12 which is 10 minutes to 25 minutes

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I feel bad about not showing up, mostly because I said I would and I wanted to. I'm sorry I didn't make it, next time I'll make more of an effort to get the dates right.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Don't worry about it guys- I knew that no one would show up after the coronation xP Maybe next time.
Sure, but I know how much it sucks to host and event no one shows up to. Seriously, I've been there- so I'm sorry. Like you said, next time.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I believe, the Aftermath of your first event took from this one :(
In all honesty, the coronation was supposed to happen at a much sooner date than it did. After the coronation, the celebration was to be held with the Noble's Ball, hence the back to back-ness of the events.
Since Tybalt was away, the original plan was to give the rule back to Tybalt when he returned, and since times were so screwed up, and I was with family the past two weeks, it was procrastinated extremely and dates were switched to the point where I myself got very annoyed.
@The Courier and I spoke very late last night about what we were to do, and we both unanimously agreed that we are sending our characters away due to busy schedules and other commitments was the best thing to do. Hence why everything was terribly planned, and horribly portrayed. I do apologize for the disappointment the coronation was, and I am very sorry this ball didn't go as planned... or go at all.
I just hope some people got at least a little role play from the coronation event.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
In all honesty, the coronation was supposed to happen at a much sooner date than it did. After the coronation, the celebration was to be held with the Noble's Ball, hence the back to back-ness of the events.
Since Tybalt was away, the original plan was to give the rule back to Tybalt when he returned, and since times were so screwed up, and I was with family the past two weeks, it was procrastinated extremely and dates were switched to the point where I myself got very annoyed.
@The Courier and I spoke very late last night about what we were to do, and we both unanimously agreed that we are sending our characters away due to busy schedules and other commitments was the best thing to do. Hence why everything was terribly planned, and horribly portrayed. I do apologize for the disappointment the coronation was, and I am very sorry this ball didn't go as planned... or go at all.
I just hope some people got at least a little role play from the coronation event.
You gave it your best! I did a pretty...horrible job.... winging it...then again...Tybalt would be the guy to make a fool of himself anyhow~
All in all, the good patches of RP in there was worth it.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
✧ Hand Holding is deemed inappropriate, however, linking arms with a family member or your date is fine

✧ It is frowned upon for a lady to ask a gentleman to dance

I understand the historical implications to this, but considering these are rules of the party, do not expect a Hansdotter to appear- especially because when you have two Countesses of the house, a lady is going to have to ask a lady to dance. Also, holding hands is what they do, so....

This isn't to say that you have a bad list- in fact it's quite a good one. Keeps in time with the lore period. This is, however, merely an IC decision on Elfa and Dylan's part.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I understand the historical implications to this, but considering these are rules of the party, do not expect a Hansdotter to appear- especially because when you have two Countesses of the house, a lady is going to have to ask a lady to dance. Also, holding hands is what they do, so....

This isn't to say that you have a bad list- in fact it's quite a good one. Keeps in time with the lore period. This is, however, merely an IC decision on Elfa and Dylan's part.
This is long over, Pretty sure xD