Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Damnit, the time changed ;_;
Won't be attending this then

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I work Saturday and Sunday in the morning from 8:45 to 2 PST and I will not be able to do it earlier than that, unfortunately.
Saturday would work way better for me though I can do Sunday... Though I may be late...

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'd prefer Sunday because school.. but you'know, I'm just one person :p

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I'm very sorry everyone, but I will have to push it once again, and sadly- it'll have to be after Halloween on the 1st of November.
I am going away for a few days for an invitational and I have a very hectic schedule. All the information will be updated for you.
RSVP's are also open.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm very sorry everyone, but I will have to push it once again, and sadly- it'll have to be after Halloween on the 1st of November.
I am going away for a few days for an invitational and I have a very hectic schedule. All the information will be updated for you.
RSVP's are also open.
We are now holding you to that. Sunday November 1, All Saints Day. Now we just need a time and a place. Haha, I /will/ go to a Ball someday...