Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now The Northern Claims {27th January, 4pm EST}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the distractions of strange portals and demonic beasts attacking the lands, the MacRammbar castle was left undefended for a brief time. It was in this time that a large force took over with ease, establishing their own defences as they rested and recuperated from a long march.
It is their goal to continue moving onward to other regions of Kaltstaat, to free the north from those who have laid claim to it, and purge the world from those who tried.
It is to be known that the land around Rammbar's Motte is no longer that of Kaltstaat.

As a warning for what is to come, heads of any who resisted are piked outside the recently constructed palisades. Amongst these is Donn MacRammbar, and many of his loyal men.

They prepare to defend what they've taken, and fight those who would try to take it from them with an advantage.

= = =
This is part one of an indefinite number, depending on outcomes. We'll start this mini event chain with one place already being taken, I'm taking temp characters for this to hopefully result in some sieges/battles/etc! While this is Kaltstaat related, you don't need to play your character from there if you don't wish. All those who may have been within the Motte are conveniently absent for whatever reason.

This will be common knowledge, they are not hiding it. The event itself will be the first attempt at taking back the Motte, and we'll go from there!

= = =

Date: 27th January, 4PM EST
Location: Establish a group at Eberbau, move north from there.
Goal: Re-take Rammbar's Motte and bring it back under Kaltstaat rule.

This event is violent.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(i have to make the palisades first and im sure i missed everything from the thread)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
A bit confused, will we be fighting monsters?
If so, I am in

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah they're just a made up group to try and provide some conflicts and fun times. No monsters, Lannis posts those threads. : )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Elz, you are amazing!
This is so great! It's so real :D
Of course people'd take other people's castles and lands while they are away, it only makes sense
I'm roleplaying Gondric Holztorc who lives at Rammbar, so your temp chars will have to face meh wrath! hahaha
EDIT: also, beautiful pic at the top, who made that?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Can Orvar take part?
He can, I imagine it'd be common knowledge after today and I'll write up something from Alison to ask for help or something.

Can i play an alt that wears babies as armor
No, but your character is a baby who can wear armour so there's that......

Elz, you are amazing!
This is so great! It's so real :D
Of course people'd take other people's castles and lands while they are away, it only makes sense
I'm roleplaying Gondric Holztorc who lives at Rammbar, so your temp chars will have to face meh wrath! hahaha
EDIT: also, beautiful pic at the top, who made that?
Google'd the picture and didn't end up finding credit aside from 'pinterest', sadly. :p
And yeah, I think Gondric would've been outside it at the point of taking it, (we dont wanna off screen kill too many), but he can join Ronn in taking back?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
+ I'll go ahead and say this is common knowledge only at the end of today, so we have an excuse to go to the ball and not panic yet. : )