Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Open-Minded Blacksmith, Roy Beledrent

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thôrdil uses Anvil locks.
One anvil is locked to five more!
Take that!
*goes looking for his six anvils*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updated relations very slightly as well as finally added more on to Roy's story, feel free to enjoy the wall of text as im awful with formatting!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
After a bit of thought, I've decided that if nobody has been found to play Gregor by the end of May, Roy will become a one-lifer and, upon death, Gregor will be made to be my main.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Roy will be gone for about a month or so, left a note stating that the DunHumur dwarves needed more supplies and were getting prepared for a long adventure into the sorrows to retrieve materials, Kateryn eltsir has gone with and Gregor, Roy's son, has been left in the care of a Sooleran caravan. this would not be common knowledge except to those in Zima and those who regularly speak with him. I did this mostly to start developmental RP with Gregor, but I may not even do that for the next week or so... explanation can be found on absence thread

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
did light updates, not much has changed cause Roy lives under a rock that is his work, also is now in a state of being a one-lifer.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Upon hearing about the undead invasion, Roy, the dwarves of DunHumur, and Kateryn would have all made their way to the ships that sailed them there, sailing towards where Anhald has decreed to meet up, don't recall it atm cause of headaches >_<

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
pushes cobwebs off thread
Updated to include tinnitus, something that would definitely happen to Roy given the earsplitting sounds of hammering and sharpening. Will also add more updoots as Anhald sailing event progresses

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added sailor relations to first post, roy killed 2 zombos with baton blade, changed 2nd post of mine to eventually be more in depth relations

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
after a conk on the head from the boat ride, Roy has questioned a few choices in his life, and has vowed to not make the same mistakes, thus, he updooted the profile... not me though, I'm too lazy to do such updoots~

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
No joke, I have a sudden urge to make Gregor and Roy some skins...(or at least some outfits...)