Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Queen

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Neutral Evil
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

And thus begs the question-
If Leminths' personality holds to this alignment, why has she been so seemingly... nice?

Discuss!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I honestly don't think there's a lot to question.. It really depends from person to person and who you're around :p
Aaand if you want to get people to your side by acting nice of coures ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think she seems so nice to some people because they don't understand her true self, which she rarely reveals anyway.

(Just to clarify, I know what she's like... >->)

james_power

Lord of Altera
Neutral Evil
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

And thus begs the question-
If Leminths' personality holds to this alignment, why has she been so seemingly... nice?

Discuss!
What you have just described there was Chaotic Netural :/

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What you have just described there was Chaotic Netural :/
Oo, my bad. As far as I was aware, she fell more under the "Evil" category for some acts and ways of thinking.
I think BLarg posted the "Chaotic Neutral" mindset above, though :D