Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Queen's Speech.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey there Fellow Crafters!

The Exodus has been coming closer and closer and now the moment is there... The Queen has given her speech and calls upon YOU to fight along her side!

Rahm Kennys has written down her speech and he has put all his copies in the Royal Library.
Get your copy of the 'Last Exodus'-series from the Royal Library now!​
'Last Exodus I' features the Queen's Speech to the people that was given at 04-07-2013
at about 0:30h.
Directions:
Go to spawn --> Through the gates into the port silver court --> follow the road till behind the fountain into the palace --> Go left over the stairs --> Follow till you are in the library --> Get to the very end of the library --> Go through portal --> seek for the section 'Recorded Events'.​
Your Loyal Scribe.​

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I spread out some copies of the book. It was up to Edition 3 by the time I had to go.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I spread out some copies of the book. It was up to Edition 3 by the time I had to go.
Edition 3 is baaad, it mixes up the letters for random numbers and letters! :O if you want copies I can make it if you get me books, inksacs and feathers. :D still good that you're spreading though!