Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Updated]

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
So, how do I apply? If still, this is the 4th wall and all, I think I have a lead on how I can find a sentinel or Ranger. The bunch is very seclusive, my persona has read little about them but is very intrigued. I hope to see if I can Rp with your bunch! And when I say read, he's found two books, one entirely on Rangers and one that mentions them.

P.S
I have read the Ranger's Apprentice Series too, love it! In fact, re-reading the series over. Any who, this is Joe, see 'ya!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So, how do I apply? If still, this is the 4th wall and all, I think I have a lead on how I can find a sentinel or Ranger. The bunch is very seclusive, my persona has read little about them but is very intrigued. I hope to see if I can Rp with your bunch! And when I say read, he's found two books, one entirely on Rangers and one that mentions them.

P.S
I have read the Ranger's Apprentice Series too, love it! In fact, re-reading the series over. Any who, this is Joe, see 'ya!
As far as I know anyone who is a part of the Rangers that could handle an "application" is totally inactive at this moment. I wouldn't want to say the group is dead, simply because someone would choose to argue that it's not, but from the point of view that I hold, it's fairly dead at the moment.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
As far as I know anyone who is a part of the Rangers that could handle an "application" is totally inactive at this moment. I wouldn't want to say the group is dead, simply because someone would choose to argue that it's not, but from the point of view that I hold, it's fairly dead at the moment.

P.S
It's more dead than my will to live. :(
Thanks though, Azur!
P S. Super sorry Joe D:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
D'ow, thanks though. Perhaps if I could get some Ranger to be Apprenticed to, or someone like Mairin, could that work? (I know Mairin's Inactive, but if she becomes more and more active)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
D'ow, thanks though. Perhaps if I could get some Ranger to be Apprenticed to, or someone like Mairin, could that work? (I know Mairin's Inactive, but if she becomes more and more active)
One of the people listed as Sentinel is Alustrum, who could probably do something like that. I can ask him on Skype, or just have him respond here. No clue if he'd get active for it but you never know.
Lavilethorn

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yes, we're actively recruiting. You can find any of the Godfrey's at spawn.