Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rebels

EvilOverLord98

I think I might like it here
Join in the fight for freedom. Join us the Rebels... This is mainly a RP guild but we may occasionally get up to mischief but only within the rules of the server. To sighn up you must include:
Your Criminal Record (RP):
RP Name:
User Name:
Agree to pledge allegiance to "the Rebels":
this is a group for the trouble making violent sort be prepared to kill or be killed.. trust no one.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
*chuckles quietly* This group needs something to rebel against... a cause... Perhaps I might be of help helping you get up to mischief?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
*rp mode*
Just to clear this up, as rumors about this 'guild' forming in Moonlight have come to my ears.

As a Paladin of the esteemed house of August, and follower of Haratheth I shall not allow any criminal groups froming in my town.
Should I see any unsactioned guildhouse affilated to criminal groups in my town i will make sure the soldiers of August burn it down and confiscate every thing in its remains.
I will further advic my sheriff to actively search for said criminals

May Haratheth by with you,

Count Dracon II. Darknight,
Paladin.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I do not see the sense in this group... you have nothing in common other then people disliking you...
Either way, if you do give your group some purpose, the Free City of Uliima Gurum welcomes any outcast, so maybe that's an option?

W

wakerman4

To point out...

I do not see the sense in this group... you have nothing in common other then people disliking you...
Either way, if you do give your group some purpose, the Free City of Uliima Gurum welcomes any outcast, so maybe that's an option?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Rebels oppose the feudalistic House system keeping the people of Altera under their thumb.

Boom. Storyline.