Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Return {Private}

Bumping this, as I think the server events he was worried of clashing with are past.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Bumping this, as I think the server events he was worried of clashing with are past.
there are still party searches and the joust and such, which i am sure i have seen both their names come up in, if that helps. But i don't know the full story, *honestly a clueless pleb*

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
-Ah yes, should probably update this, or at least poke this to notify people:

Due to events within the dwarven community themselves, which I stand completely out of, the event has been temporarily put on HOLD.

It is nearly finished, or well, almost entirely so, however due to certain problems from the participating party, the event must be paused.~

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*throws his pitchfork and torch aside*
Yes...what could that trouble possibly be...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yes, perhaps this event could be a katalyst to put aside clan-wars for now and go on this quest together. In which we can backstab each other and then one dwarf will survive, if any at all x'D
No I'm serious: We've got to put our IC differences aside for this quest if only for one day, cause Tempy has done a helluva lot of work and I'm so sure this is going to be the best of the best in Dwarven events from the last couple of months if not last year!!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Yes, perhaps this event could be a katalyst to put aside clan-wars for now and go on this quest together. In which we can backstab each other and then one dwarf will survive, if any at all x'D
No I'm serious: We've got to put our IC differences aside for this quest if only for one day, cause Tempy has done a helluva lot of work and I'm so sure this is going to be the best of the best in Dwarven events from the last couple of months if not last year!!
Well then. Lets get it done, you sad sacks. :D