Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Secrets of Tchel Alvice

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
Name: Tchel Alvice

Nickname/Alias: Tchel

Race: Shapeshifter (Born of a Shifter and a Wood Elf)

Height: Of her chosen form, five foot and four inches.

Weight: One hundred pounds.

Hair: Ever since all her hair was cut off several years ago, she has never let anyone touch it. Her hair is ridiculously long, wavy, usually tangled, and a brazen coppery red.

Eyes: The color of candlelight shining behind brandy. Amber colored with a golden blaze.

Skin: A slightly yellow toned skin with freckles dotting the highlights.

Identifying Marks: Of course her eyes, skin, and hair make her stand out. But more than those, it’s her ears that seem to attract the most attention. Her ears are much sharper and point up at a taller angle. They are more reminiscent of fae or imp ears rather than elf ears.

Appearance: Tchel’s appearance suggests something very wild about her. From her usually untidy hair, to her posture, it all seems an organized mess.

Her face looks quite elven, with many sharp angles and high cheekbones. She is very lean and gangly, and seems to have the body of an elf "teen," though much more defined from working and adventuring. Her normal outfits vary depending on the day, but she mostly dresses for comfort in simple slacks and tunic, or an airy work dress. However, you are unlikely to see her in any of these, because she is almost always in armor.

Strengths: There is of course the ability to shape shift, which she has not completely mastered yet and can only perform minor cosmetic changes. She prefers her “chosen” form, which is to say, the form she chose at birth and grew up with, which happens to be the form of her deceased mother who was a wood elf.

She is quite adept at tracking people down, hunting them, one might say.

More recently, Tchel has a diamond tattoo seal on her chest which was put there by mages to protect her from any and all magic.

Weaknesses and fears: Being what she is has brought her no end of trouble in her life, so has gone through great pains to hide it from almost everyone she knows. Her biggest fear is someone discovering her secret. Without her seal, she is extremely susceptible to any sort of magic, it damaging her to the very core.

She has only learned to speak properly in recent years, before only speaking in broken sentences and gestures. So she may not always be able to formulate what she thinks into words, which is often mistaken for idiocy.

Tchel has quite the wrathful temper, if you wrong her or one of hers, watch out. Luckily for you the wrath is usually short lived.

Religion and cults: If she were to have a religion, it would be simply offering reverence to the wildness and adventure of nature.

Profession: Her adoptive human father trained her on a fishing boat in her early years,and has taken a liking to it as a way to reminisce and calm herself. One might simply describe this as a hobby though. To live, she prowls the wilds, proclaiming herself the Queen of them. Her intentions are to protect the land from ravaging, though her methods are... frowned upon.

Brief History: Tchel has always had a very rocky and unsure past. And indeed her very conception began with deceit. Though the deceit was born out of love and not trechery, the effect remained the same. Her very father, a shapeshifter, became enamored of the leading lady of house Saeraden. So enamored that he took upon himself, the countenance of her husband in order to seduce her. Eventually the copy was found and chased away when the Lord himself returned home from his travels, but the damage was done and the Lady was with child. After many years when the child came to term... it was a very unusual creature to say the least. It was born nearly formless, only existing as a mass of condensed gray mist. Until it solidified and took form as a wood elf child, an almost perfect replica of it's mother.

The stunned Lord and Lady of course knew not how to react. Shouldn't this be a small baby? An infant to coddle? Yet before them stood a smaller replica of the mother. They took it in and treated it as well as they could, but kept those events that day secret. And then, after only months, one day their little daughter was gone. Tchel was taken away in the night by her true father who had heard of her birthing. Somewhere along the way... she either ran away or was lost.

It was then she was taken in by a beaten, weathered, old fisherman by the name of Ander. And it was he who gave her the name of Tchel. Ander, being a former military man who lost his wife and children during wartime, rarely spoke. He showed a rare merciful streak when he took Tchel in, and developed a soft spot for the... sissy-child-elf-thing. He taught Tchel how to fish, and sail, and for a while Tchel knew a sort of normal life. They were at least peaceful days.

Tchel's life was always as transient as her own being though, and eventually that came to an end as well. A savage storm rocked her adoptive father's small boat, and threw it upon the rocky cliff faces of a desert. At the nubile age of 30 (around 10 in human years), the small child was sent to roam the desert, and the jungles just beyond. Alone.

(Still more to come, will write in later)

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
How Tchel Came to Live Among Bandits. Pt. 1

Tchel hit the floor with a thud and rolled, thankfully there was at least a bit of straw to cushion her fall into the jail cell. She picked the straw out of her hair and noticed it was sticky. Perhaps not so fortunate after all…

Her eyes then drifted up to see the two men leering at her behind the iron gate. “What have you done to him!” She demanded tears welling in her eyes.

“We simply put him to work.” Said a coarse man with red hair. “And now we’ve got us a nice elf in the bargain. What do you think Corey?”

“I despise elves…” the man named Corey intoned callously before spitting at Tchel. “What do you plan on doing with her Royo?”

“Well that depends, seems she has been causing quite a mess around my town, haven’t you? Royo then asked Tchel as he would ask a dog who had messed on a carpet.

“I only wanted my master and friend back!” She felt her face growing hot as tears of rage welled up, “You are both despicable for taking him!” Tchel flew to the cell door in a frantic attempt to claw at them. The cries of anger quickly turned into cries of pain as an arm darted and grabbed a fistful of her hair and whipped her about to slam her head against the bars. Royo held her there fastly.

“Shhhh now lass or it will only get worse.” he quietly intoned to her, the threat not any less palpable for his quiet voice. Corey looked on bored as Tchel whimpered, attempting to be quiet though her scalp felt as though it were being pulled from her. “Here’s what we’re going to do, you are going to stop all this nonsense, and my assistant and I are going to go upstairs and decide if we should ready the noose or not.” He tossed her back to the ground and when Tchel looked back up after rubbing her eyes, they were gone. She noticed a fistful of her hair on the ground and rubbed her scalp gingerly.

Nothing had gone as planned. She heard the bandits ambush Zotikos in a mine when they were out gathering resources. The only saving grace for her had been that she had gone to inspect a dark corner for ores. Immediately she followed them and planned a rescue attempt in her mind. And what a fumble it had been. That wasn’t a surprise to her though; she had always been an insufferable klutz. Even though she had expected failure, she still had to try. Zotikos was the epitome of kindness to her the past few years, despite his hard exterior. Now both of them were captured and unable to ask for aid. She should have told Jarl Draco what had happened and not rushed off so blindly. But looking at the situation in hindsight would not help her at the moment.

She wiped a couple of tears off her face and stood up to examine the cell. Upstairs she heard the creak of footsteps and voices muffled. She strained to hear them to catch a glimpse of her fate, but it was too indiscernible.

Upstairs the men pondered. “Would hate to hang a pretty thing like that. I could use her.” Despite his reputation as a ruthless killer, Royo did want company other than his second in command once in a while.

“Yes, but is she worth the trouble really? And she’s wiry and angular like all elves are, look like anorexic children if you ask me.” Corey retorted with visible disgust.

Royo’s brow furrowed in anger again at the mention of the trouble caused, “She did release all the animals over town, lost many of them… and now there’s fodder in my bedroom.”

“That could be taken out of her hide if you wanted to. However, for one, I don’t think she has any particular skills we can make use of. Secondly, and what I’m more concerned about is her actually rescuing the man that’s supposed to arm and armor us. Our vital asset.”

Royo almost fell over with laughter, “Are you kidding? That was the most blunder-filled, halfwit attempt at a rescue I’ve ever seen! There’s no way she’d be able to manage it.”

“We could just save ourselves the trouble and hang her.” Corey kept pushing.

Royo sighed in resignation. He doubted his associate would let it rest, “Perhaps that is for the best, no one is going to ransom a gutter scum peasant like her.” He then got up and looped around the railing to go down to the cell before Corey stopped him.

“Don’t take too long sir. I’ll be up on the towers. Call me when it’s time, I would like to see if she screams.” He quietly exited the room.

Tchel ducked back into the corner of her cell as she heard steps coming down, and out of the shadows stepped the red haired devil. And she knew without a doubt the Bandit Lord would kill her.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your signature makes me think of you as a wench. o_o

But the way you described youself gave me a very vivid image. Very nice

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Another amazing part to the story, I couldn't stop reading!

*stamp of approval*

Not that it means anything anymore but hey...