Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The server is not down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
The server is currently being attacked by spammers we are working hard to get the server back up please be patient.

We should be removing white list soon.

Thanks

Geo

(feel free to ask any RELEVANT questions here)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The server is currently being attacked by spammers we are working hard to get the server back up please be patient.

We should be removing white list soon.

Thanks

Geo

(feel free to ask any RELEVANT questions here)
We are adding an antispam plug-in, the whitelist will then be removed.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
You know, just drop the PvP laws and we can kill the spammers... You know spill some blood. It'll be fun!

Where' are all these accounts coming from though?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
as fun as it would be they would still spam, cos they were using automatic hardware/software to do so.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
nah, they'll keep getting more and more people to do it. It'd make it worse. An anti-spam plugin would get all of the little b***ers.

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
This sucks... Finally a lot of my fellow towns people are online and these idiots are being excuse my language "dicks" and trying to ruin our server, But i'm patient, your doing a great job guys and handelling it well :)

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
So umm if we helped with this would it help us get promoted... ? :D

Villager is kinda ordinary... yeah, I could put up with being a King...

Status
Not open for further replies.