Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Starbucks Challenge

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think I know what this challenge is about... Cherbert says get a cup of coffee, but what he really means is:
"Ger off yer LAZY bum and go sniff 'ta summer-air while ye cycle to 'ta nearest cafetaria and have a great time with yer friends while picturing yer coffee! D:<"
Or something similar...

Spark

Broken
I think it is obviously an advertising strategy in which Cherbert is paid millions of US dollars to get us to buy coffee from Starbucks.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
How does it not count as legit? I got the cup, wrote Hollowworld on it, and took a photo. That's what we were supposed to do :I

Because you missed the point.

As a way of offering a more personal service for their customers most Starbucks ask you your name and they write it for you on the cup. It has become trendy for customers to give fake and funny names. That is what I was looking for.

As Jason said.. you lot suck at this. I really thought this would be an easy challenge.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
How about another...

Take a photo of the Hollowworld home page on an Mac or Macbook in an Apple Store.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
How about another...

Take a photo of the Hollowworld home page on an Mac or Macbook in an Apple Store.
This should be easy! Tomorrow I'll be trying this! :D
I'm gonna try also to go into a computer store and switch all televisions to the homepage :D:D

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Because you missed the point.

As a way of offering a more personal service for their customers most Starbucks ask you your name and they write it for you on the cup. It has become trendy for customers to give fake and funny names. That is what I was looking for.

As Jason said.. you lot suck at this. I really thought this would be an easy challenge.
EASY?!? I GODDAMN RAN INTO THE COSTA STORE AND SNATCHED A MANS COFFEE THEN RAN OUT BEING CHASED BY SECURITY!

FEEL 'MA PAIN!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I got my little cousin a ... 'Cheesecake Brownie'

He was pleased.

"What's your na..."
"Oh, Could you put "HollowWorld on the cup, please?"
"... HollowWorld?"
"Mhm!"
".... alright..."

-Later-
"So, what's this, an alias?"