Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The strange kid with a wooden sword (Story below Bio)

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Nico Bullson

Nickname/Alias: Nico/Dark

Race: Human
Height: 5.7 Feet
Weight: 5.2 stone
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Navy Blue
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Black scarf
Appearance: A bandit with an iron sword on his back

Chapter 1:

I woke up that morning on my birthday...To never be the same again... It was my birthday in 1743.. My 17th. I went down stairs to find a gift wrapped neatly in a package
made of Reeds and Wheat. I quickly opened it and it was a brand new sword made of wood.

A few hours later my parents woke up while I was fencing with a pumpkin outside. My friends stared in awe as my sword glistened with pumpkin guts. "Ha! Take that fool!" I shouted as the pumpkin just fell in half.

"You've improved son, I'm proud of you." My father said over breakfast. Pork and Mushroom stew, My favorite foods. "Thanks Father. Who made the sword? It's well crafted."

"Your mother." He laughed and winked at me..Then the day got strange. A man in a hood came to the door and asked me to come. I got my cloak and sword and went..

End of Chapter

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
a great start, me wants more story!

and a cookie...
and some popcorn...
and a Coke...
and maybe a packet of Haribo...

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Chapter 2:
I went with the man not asking any questions but wondering: What the Herobrine is going on!?!
After a few days of being with the man. He told me his name finally his name was Carton. He put me up for sale. I managed to escape with my sword and a crudely fashioned Pickaxe. I vowed that the rest of my life was going to be devoted to killing Carton. I hunted him day and night... After three years of living in caves and living on raw meat. With a cow as my best friend I found him.

He was sucking up right to the royals...Especially the king,And I mean literally.. The queen wanted nothing more than death for Carton. I proposed that me and her work together. She accepted so I started forming a plan to end the menace.It required some banished substances. Most of them included fire and things that went boom. End of chapter

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
...Most of them including fire and things that went boom... end of chapter...

Lawls

Great chapter, but wouldn't "what the Nether is going on!?!" be more appropriate?

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Part two comin soon. Makin up mind of whether or not to assassinate the queen or Kill Carton with fire and boomy things. Or both.. Please respond with ideas

Darth_Eden

Hollows Explorer
Mom made you a sword.
Random man tells you to come with him. (Did he ask you to help him look for his puppy?)
His name was Carton. (Very sketchy name if you ask me, probably did time, and ended up with that nickname from Prison)
All of a sudden you are up for sale... Randomly. :( (which really is terrible...)
Angry at him for betraying your trust...
>implying there was trust to begin with. (random hooded stranger? i would have told him to !@#$ off.)
Vow to kill him, and live in caves for 3 years eating rat for dinner, when you could have gone back home after escaping and probably had all you could eat ham and bread, lift weights, build muscle mass (cause of mommas cooking, mmmmmm protein!) all the while sword training with your mother (if she makes swords, she wears the pants in the marriage) to eventually kill your arch nemesis, and be well taken care of in the process.
Find out Carton is... doing... well... you know... to the king. (ugggggghhhhhh)
Queen sees the king cheating on her with another "man"
Stranger with a wooden sword is granted an audience with the Queen. (wooden, mind you. plus, he has been living in a cave for three years. smelly + dirty & ragged= meeting with a queen)
takes a job to kill Carton. with Dynamite and C4. Legit.
So that is the story so far, with commentary from Darth_Eden.
By the way, why did Carton decide to take you?

Darth_Eden

Hollows Explorer
In my english class, my papers didn't have enough detail. so, my teacher would fill in "jump spots" with his own story like i did up there. remember, detail is the only thing you can't overdo. it allows your imagination to go crazy!
also is this a character profile?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
In my english class, my papers didn't have enough detail. so, my teacher would fill in "jump spots" with his own story like i did up there. remember, detail is the only thing you can't overdo. it allows your imagination to go crazy!
also is this a character profile?
its a character profile/story.

Lots of people start of with a backstory but then continue it into an actual story due to people wanting "moar" or just staying in the flow.

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Whahahahaa....
This'll be better next chapter....I've made up my mind....Guess what! the queen kills the king and I kill her! And I've said too much

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Mom made you a sword.
Random man tells you to come with him. (Did he ask you to help him look for his puppy?)
His name was Carton. (Very sketchy name if you ask me, probably did time, and ended up with that nickname from Prison)
All of a sudden you are up for sale... Randomly. :( (which really is terrible...)
Angry at him for betraying your trust...
>implying there was trust to begin with. (random hooded stranger? i would have told him to !@#$ off.)
Vow to kill him, and live in caves for 3 years eating rat for dinner, when you could have gone back home after escaping and probably had all you could eat ham and bread, lift weights, build muscle mass (cause of mommas cooking, mmmmmm protein!) all the while sword training with your mother (if she makes swords, she wears the pants in the marriage) to eventually kill your arch nemesis, and be well taken care of in the process.
Find out Carton is... doing... well... you know... to the king. (ugggggghhhhhh)
Queen sees the king cheating on her with another "man"
Stranger with a wooden sword is granted an audience with the Queen. (wooden, mind you. plus, he has been living in a cave for three years. smelly + dirty & ragged= meeting with a queen)
takes a job to kill Carton. with Dynamite and C4. Legit.
So that is the story so far, with commentary from Darth_Eden.
By the way, why did Carton decide to take you?
Btw My dad made the sword...It was a lie.

Nickaround

Loyal Servant of Altera
Chapter 3: So I got to work killing some things that were green and mining gravel. (I had a diamond pick and clean clothes thanks to the queen!) A fire raged epically inside me. I kept going till I had a proper Flint N Steel. 16 sand 20 Gunpowder. Heheh. Boom and Fire achieved.

I walk casually into Cartons inn room and I dug up the wood and planted the four TNT in the floorboards. I placed the floorboards over again. The only thing remaining was Pressure plates. I placed them over each TNT. I waited so long in a cabinet till it opened and I ran out of the room when it started hissing. I dove out of the window and jumped back to see the awesome explosion. Then bones flew everywhere.

I was on my way to the queen when there he was. Standing at the fountain. I went away silently and found the Throne room."Liar! He wasn't there at all!!!" I threw my sword with deadly accuracy and hit her. The last words she spoke were: "You could've made a good king..." Then she pointed at a dead king in the corner... End of Chapter

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
....... okay, you dug up the floorboards and no-one noticed, you wait inside until someone comes in, not even Carson. Then the Queen wanted to marry you or something? O.O How did this come about? and why does she keep a dead King in the corner of the Throne Room? haha anyway, it's good, but could use a little more detail