Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The tears of Aleijha - Now in Development

Memory Keeper

I think I might like it here
"The world contains so many secrets, so many adventures, so many stories. One must simply.. open their eyes"
"Hello visitors, hello one and all, I see you have made your way to my quiet little hovel. Come, sit and relax, open your mind and allow me to show you a story, a story of a great threat to this land, too what one hero had to rise above to confront. Now close your eyes, relax, and allow yourself to see events long since transpired..."
~~~~The Tears of Aleijha~~~~
An old school type RPG being created and developed to follow a story within the realm of Hollow World. Players will play through the story of Eldaer Orelon, A mix breed between High and Forest Elf, who has the ability to relate to parts of the world that have a deep emotional past. While this game will differ from some areas of the current Hollow World lore, It will mostly stay true too many other factors, including ones that minecraft cannot fully place in itself. While it is not yet time to disclose many things on this project as such as where its taken place or certain events, I can promise you an adventure in a new land, with a new race even! So if you like old school RPGs and love this server, buckle up.​

Memory Keeper

F.A.Q

Will there be magic?

Yes there will be Magic, Altho I have talked with the staff and it is still a work in progress system, It will be severely limited and be more of a side option in combat or otherwise as was originally intended for it.
------------------------------------
Is this lore Canon? [ I.E True HollowWorld Lore ]

No. I have talked and there may be EASTER EGGS of events that have happened in certain areas, but nothing that you would glance twice at without having played the game. The only way this lore would ever become canon would be approval from not only the player base as high enjoyment as well as staff and lore creators alike, which are toes I will not step on during the first game. Furthermore this games script and all alike will be in constant flow with the staff too keep it true to the lore in as many aspects as possible. [ Chosen ones already, other staff and lore writers can obtain copy’s on demand / Request ]
Is this a project you just came up with on a whim or?..

Yes it is a project I came up with on a desire, However I have already cleared its desired design with certain staff who have the authority to green light this. While my ideas are quite a odd pull from the current lore, I'd like to repeat myself in saying unless this had massive success In all the player base everyone alike I would prefer to keep it as a 'what if' type idea.
Is this game going to be any good?

Can't tell, because I don't know what your tastes are, There will be more information on this as it develops along, but even then you'd have to play for yourself
Is this game going to cost me money?

No, The first installment will not cost money, I have discussed the possibility as having future installments a donation reward if the players enjoy it enough and it really takes off, but even that is just ideas and possibilities of a future that is not even promised to come, You guys could hate it
You mentioned new races, Are these new races going to be playable?

No, Absolutely not. I repeat this is a branch off lore and there will be a reason in case as to why they would be unplayable in normal Altera anyways.
Whats the estimated release date?
Unknown. It could take a couple of months, it could take a year. I have some ideas I really want to get into this, and I will accept nothing less of certain ones even if I have to learn to script in certain ways from the bottom up. All depends how much I can do with this.

Memory Keeper

-Reserved-

Feel free to post your thoughts or questions, They will be answered as long as they are not too revealing.

Memory Keeper

When its far enough into production that I feel safe releasing some screen shots, right now its mostly in a planning stage.

Memory Keeper

*adds to figureoutthisperson list*
Good luck on that one.

In other news I will be updating one of my reserved posts later today on a list of To-Do's if you will, but the critical planning stages are now finished, now onto the funnest part of all, the world creation and scripting.