Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The threat within [slow development atm]

Does the concept tickle your arm?

• no, This is dumb and stupid. I'm gonna play some COD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Would prefer you doing a female, as we lack them :confused:. I listed you as [7] but feel free to ask me to change it.

And [???] is also a rol, which can be for anyone
I could do female. Old? Young? (I'm actually male but I like a challenge.)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Do you intend to do both of your roles? As you are already listed as male(young).
What I mean is, when you hear my voice you can decide whether I sound more like a young boy or a young girl :p I know a few people have said I sound like a girl when talking on a microphone :p

Earlgreen

Settling in Altera
What I mean is, when you hear my voice you can decide whether I sound more like a young boy or a young girl :p I know a few people have said I sound like a girl when talking on a microphone :p
Ah, ok. I'll send a script around saturday for [1] [2] and [3]. If you want you can recite some of those lines, just to see what fits you the best. [1] is a male and [2] is a female.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ah, ok. I'll send a script around saturday for [1] [2] and [3]. If you want you can recite some of those lines, just to see what fits you the best. [1] is a male and [2] is a female.
Ok.
Also it is, of course, up to you, but would I be able to use Team Speak because I have Team Speak already on my computer and all set up.