Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The University of Altera Teacher Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
In game name: LemonJuiceTaco
Country/State: Ireland
RP name: Lemonis
What do you want to teach? Science
Why would this class be a good addition to the University?
What experience do you have in this skill? It would benefit everyone knowing about things of science.

GRavenor14

Lord of Altera
In game name: GRavenor15
Country/State: U.S.A.
RP name: Decimus Calcomo
What do you want to teach? Business, trade, and Administration
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Because in this world, there is always a need for people who are smart and educated in business. While some were born with the gift for killing people, others were born with a way with words. It is a hard skill to master, but those who do come out rich.
What experience do you have in this skill? I am currently a businessmen, as well as a steward to the Lord of House Hammerite(I handle all of his business and what not). In real life, I have taken business and administration classes in school, so I have some real world experience.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
As a note:

I decided to separate the houses from the colleges so students would be able to take courses from multiple colleges, seeing as the original plan was to lock student into one college for competitions and the like. House placement for each student will be decided through a combination of RP personality features and a little test that I will make... eventually.

James_Longstreet

Carolus Rex
In game name: James_Longstreet
Country/State: Australia NSW
RP name: James Longstreet
What do you want to teach? Infantry Tactics
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? If we need more Generals against Grief I'm the one to teach it
What experience do you have in this skill? Ive read most of the best Tactical Books Stonewall Jacksons for one example and Carolus Rex's ( Charles XII also Carl of Sweden) to name a couple

Rallyx5

Lord of Altera
In game name: Rallyx5
Country/State: Belgium
RP name: Kaedwen of Elisania, son of Heredreth.
What do you want to teach? Acrobatics, flexibility, climbing, meditation
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? It'd give people an advantage in RP, produce fun and give people skills to brag about.
What experience do you have in this skill? My character is an ex-assasin + a half elf , ( ingame master of acrobatic skill), he can jump from great heights which would kill normal men. He's very alert and skilled in his arts. He's intelligent and is eager to teach :)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? It'd give people an advantage in RP, produce fun and give people skills to brag about.
What experience do you have in this skill? My character is an ex-assasin + a half elf , ( ingame master of acrobatic skill), he can jump from great heights which would kill normal men. He's very alert and skilled in his arts. He's intelligent and is eager to teach :)
mines already about 50 :p I fell off a mountain then off another and rolled both times XD

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Uhhh.... we already have a lot of people teaching acrobatics. Can you teach something else?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
In game name: Alailanible
Country/State: Portugal ( rl) , Witches Brew (in-game)
RP name: Alaila
What do you want to teach? I would like to apply for teaching several classes, actually: Cooking/baking, Domestic Economy and Basic Diplomacy
Why would this class be a good addition to the University? Everyone should know how to cook, take care of their keep and use words instead of swords.
What experience do you have in this skill? I was the cook at Uthrandir and I've been taking care of the Cauldron Inn in Witches Brew for quite sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.