Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Vagabond

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
HEY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE NEW RELATIONS
SO MUCH BETTER OH MY

Since I haven't updated my relations in AGES, if I've forgotten you or you would like to be on the list, let me knoooow!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm pretty sure the overall warning before-hand was: "leave or die".

Clearly that's not a very straightforward warning though, since surprise at being attacked followed.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm pretty sure the overall warning before-hand was: "leave or die".

Clearly that's not a very straightforward warning though, since surprise at being attacked followed.
(To start off with, this is getting extremely off topic, even if it's all in good fun. So let's make any continuation of the topic start off in a convo please?)

The overall warning from a bunch of recruits who manipulated everyone around them, including said warned character? A bunch of recruits played by people who OOCly said they had issues with me being in the rangers?

You could at least try to not twist the story OOCly, even if you're trying to be cheeky.

Clearly you're not being cheeky though, you just want to further express your hatred of my character, since you even bothered to OOCly argue a fictional character's actions.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Along with the return of myself, the ¨revival¨ of Dayter, and the changing of himself ( as seen in the Resurgence short stories. *Self Plug* ), I´ve paired Dayter up with a new theme! This is probably the only theme I´ve ever really been content with. Never been able to find one I was happy with.
Until now!
I'll also pop it here :p

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Along with the return of myself, the ¨revival¨ of Dayter, and the changing of himself ( as seen in the Resurgence short stories. *Self Plug* ), I´ve paired Dayter up with a new theme! This is probably the only theme I´ve ever really been content with. Never been able to find one I'm happy with.
Until now!
I'll also pop it here :p
One last season left ;2;