Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Viand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ Art Credit ]

- The Viand -

" "
-=[]=-​

H A B I T A T
═════════════​
The Viand can exist mostly anywhere in the Hellscape. They are quick to adapt to different climates, as their nature and creation gave them the ability to survive as armies of Grief. From fortresses to roaming tunnels and chasing Underlins, or being hunted, the Viand are persistent creatures. They aren’t born, but are created within dark rituals by the Fiends that make them and release them.​
P H Y S I O L O G Y
═════════════​
These creatures carry the blood of the Fiends that created them and are considered Fiendish in nature. They appear with dark horns of various sizes, and can optionally have tails and wings as large as themselves. They come in various sizes from stunted and small to as large as Earthspawn. Some have broad shoulders, some are scrawny, and others appear abstract or lopsided, carrying some mutation. For example- one creature could have four eyes, while another has protruded tusks. The colors of their leather skin come in various shades of the Fiends: whites, black, blue, yellows or red. Infernal tattoos can be seen sprawled around their bodies.​
B E H A V I O U R
═════════════​
They are obedient creatures, listening to their initial orders when they first come into the world. But, when not in immediate subservice to their overlords, the Viand are chaotic and aggressive creatures that take joy in destruction. If there’s an opportunity to harm, ruin or break something, they’ll take it. In some cases, they may even resort to turning against each other if it deems more enjoyable to do so.​
These creatures are on a large spectrum of intelligence. Some are clever and quick to understand strategies and predicaments. While others are primal and animalistic. Each one can be seen wearing makeshift or decent armor, and carry weapons or jewels on them if they were granted the ability to keep them.​
A B I L I T I E S
═════════════​
[Levitate / Flight]
[Dark Vision]
[Endure] - They can endure the more arduous tasks of their kind. Traversing high and low across dark and hot lands​
W E A K N E S S E S
═════════════​
[Blooded Silver] - They count as Fiendish creatures​
Y I E L D S
═════════════​
[Corpses]
[Skulls]
[Makeshift armor and weapons]

Credits: Solus

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff