Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Wake of King Neorey August and Council of Hawklight [Peaceful] [6AM AEST AKA 7 Hours from post]

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight

A missive would be rushed to all friends and allies of the Kingdom of Hierax.

Neorey of House August, King of Hierax has passed peacefully in his sleep without an heir. In light of this Axex of House Hawklight has risen to take his place as King of Hierax, and Protector of the Northern Reaches.

Axex calls all those of the Northern Kingdoms who would pay homage to the late King to come north to Heavens Reach, the city he loved so much, where he will forever rest.

Furthermore, he requests council from those who swore allegiance and friendship to Hawklight all those years ago, friends he has not seen in far too long, friends he considers family.

Lastly he sends word, by royal decree, that Drake of House Hawklight be pardoned for his crimes and his titles and lands returned to him so that he may once again serve Hawklight and the Kingdom.
  • The first part of this event, paying respects to Neorey will take place at 6 AM AEST (roughly 7 hours from the time of this post) and last till whenever, as in, try and be there then, but pay respects whenever you can.
  • The second part, the meeting of friends is open ended, shoot me a pm if you can’t make it to the first event, and I’ll sort out a time for Axex to see you over the course of this week. All the people invited to this second part know who they are so I won’t bother with a list.
  • The event itself is public, and would be widely known since Axex has ties to a whole lot of people. I’ll tag a few here who may be interested.
  • The timing on this is so short because as I said, it's a come whenever type deal.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Can't make it :( if it was around 2 hours later I could.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Ah good! I didn't read it all through xD

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Postponed to the exact same time tomorrow, don't blame me! I'm up at 6am posting this, but a heap of people wrote to be not being able to come, so we'll give them a tiny bit more notice, and I won't pass out at work today.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll try and be there tomorrow with Khorug, elder brother in the line of Krummi of Tahkul-Rimtar (might remember him? :) )
The Stenahurrs have been allied with Hawklight and their brothers a long long time ago, think it's about time to meet old friends again.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Postponed to the exact same time tomorrow, don't blame me! I'm up at 6am posting this, but a heap of people wrote to be not being able to come, so we'll give them a tiny bit more notice, and I won't pass out at work today.
Bless your soul

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i'd love you if it could be at roughly twenty minutes after the scheduled time

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Since I don't have work tomorrow, and can ruin my sleep without any real repercussions, I'll be around for a ages, then just crash and sleep through the day.

What it's essentially going to be, is thirty minutes of being gathering, very informally, then we all sit somewhere and anyone that knew him can say some words. Then we celebrate his life by exploring and being merry in the city that forms his legacy.

So don't be too concerned about getting there on time, it's the most informal event of all time.