Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Weekly Revelation || Vol. 8, Issue 1

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
{ ! }
Within the Landing, and in some places outside, pages of the WEEKLY REVELATION can be found.
It's unclear who paid for them, but they're certainly close to hand.

Thank you for reading the first issue of the Weekly Revelation! This is a labor of love from myself and Magic Intern , who did
the lovely political cartoon and the Possession article. We're intending to write more of these, so if you want to send in letters to
the editor, tips, or questions, just DM them to me on Discord! ( Zoslore#0908 ). On another OOC note- it is our goal that the Weekly
can be a fun worldbuilding tool for players and DMs, rather than a source of strife. I'll be reaching out to people ahead of time if

needed. Feel free to direct any questions to me as well. Thank you again!

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
I had so many giggles whilst reading this, it felt natural and I love that characters are included within with their quotes and the sort. Good job to Magic and yourself on this, I look forward to where it shall go.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You singehandedly made me want to RP in Storms Landing again.
No easy feat! :D

I really hope making these becomes a constant thing! This is beautiful!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Gotta love being able to read news as someone playing a character who was gone for a long time, ah the joys of journalism