Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ( Possible Mature Content )

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
There is a healing potion of sorts, but apparently takes a bunch of spooky ingredients. I just use food and meditation. Also, the food doesn't stack times on vitality regen. So use patiently.
Swallow. You literally get it if you help the woman in White Orchard xD Only needs a couple of those yellow flowers. Name escapes me.

Spark

Broken
I get to Princess, with literally no health left, and no way of healing. Then that god damn goat has to go to the bear. It won't move after that, so I have to kill it. These amount of obscenities I've shouted at this goat.

Update: I repeatedly used Quen, dodged and attacked until he managed to hit me, then I used Quen again. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I get to Princess, with literally no health left, and no way of healing. Then that god damn goat has to go to the bear. It won't move after that, so I have to kill it. These amount of obscenities I've shouted at this goat.

Update: I repeatedly used Quen, dodged and attacked until he managed to hit me, then I used Quen again. Rinse, repeat.
ALSO, HIGHFIVE FOR PLAYING ON THE SAME DIFFICULTY!

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
;-; I had to stop playing. The part with the baby thing, and then the 2 wraiths appear.... I just can't. I've started it but I need to level more and can't back out now.
YRDEN IS LOVE
YRDEN IS LIFE
QUEN IS LOVE
QUEN IS LIFE

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So just good ol Sankera being curious , how for is everyone now? I'be been playing all day long now and well. Did the part with barons wife, then did all side quests with Keira Metz and met some other rouge witches, Oh! I did the side quest with the nightwraith called. . . Something o' forest? I forgot

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
I'm here to join in on the W3 hype. What armour are you guys wearing? Also, how good is this game? I have neck and back cramps from sitting in my chair too long.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
IT IS BEST GAME, YES
Currently rocking the Enhanced Cat School Armour! Got the whole set, swords and all. :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
IT IS BEST GAME, YES
Currently rocking the Enhanced Cat School Armour! Got the whole set, swords and all. :D
Oh god damn! You must be really far already, I envy the people who can play so fast!
On the other hand I play slower so I have more fun time

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Oh god damn! You must be really far already, I envy the people who can play so fast!
On the other hand I play slower so I have more fun time
Mwhuahaha, I hardly play fast xD
Just happened to get the armour at a lower level and it set me up. I play slooooww c:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
TIL ... DON'T CLICK THE SPOILERS.

Also, dear god, this game is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Like really.