Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The World Wide Web And You - A Beginner's Introduction

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
IG Name: Naelwyn
Date: Friday, February 26th - Sunday Feb 28th - possibly more, see description.
Time: Varies
Public/Private?: Both, read description for more details.
Classification: Moderate. I personally will roll with just about anything but require a heads-up first as I may only have a limited time at some of these, be on a schedule, etc. Region owners, if requiring peaceful, supersede this Classification.
Resources: Requires no staff presence whatsoever.
Event Description:

Naelwyn Talreyn has scribed and copied out a letter intended for most location heads, faction leaders, persons of interest, and places for public billboards. It reads as such:

"So, this time I'm actually around from the very beginning of the new potential problem, and, in the spirit of trying to improve from the past, plan to go around explaining what I /am/ aware of to folks riight at the beginning so that everybody is on the same page.

I would like to give a brief lecture on the nature of some of the well-thought-through protections that are in place upon the world, and would seek your assent to do it in your locale, as an information session open to all present that would attend. I require only a lectern, a place to stand, and ideally, some kind of scale map of the world, for visual demonstration.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I'll do my best to accommodate. I may not be able to make it to a particular invitation, but I'll try and be forthwith about informing the populace of the realm. I will also be engaging in sessions just outside the Crossroads Tavern.

Sincerely
Naelwyn Talreyn"

TLDR: I am making one event post to cover multiple little mini-events, (See, I told you players could make happenings) which can be arranged between me and your place, X. They can be public or semi-private, and happen on your initiative. Let me know if you are interested - I'll be doing a few of these over the weekend, but not an excessive number, so I'll be optimally picking places that result in wider dissemination of knowledge over shorter.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I've been told this was supposedly sent to Azure as caretaker of Arget. If so and you want to set up a time (OOC times) let me know what works for you and I'll try and wrangle my peeps as we'd love to have you. Also ICly would this have a where to find Naelwyn attached to this or just send reply via the courier who delivered it? Because otherwise Azure only knows to send a letter to Vigil's Rest and hope he's home and in a good mood.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Postponed. The basic research for validating my hypothesis was not able to go ahead this weekend due to forum bugs + other events coming in before it, apparantly.

I will unlikely be able to run this for 2+ weeks, as I'm going on-call at work and have numerous deadlines, at which point I expect the environment to have changed sufficiently that I'll probably have to start my work from scratch, so I may cancel it as the situation dictates.