Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The_DOMinator's application for this awesome RP server! [Approved - Tantara]

Dom Edwards

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: The_DOMinator

2.Age: --

3.Gender: Male

4.Country: --

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have and understand it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have had little roleplaying, but am up for a new adventure.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am what I call a normal teenage boy, peoples opinions about teenagers differ so I will explain. I am currently in school doing my GCSEs, which are very stressful. I don't like to revise for exams because I usually play on Minecraft, my PS3 (I know) and having fun. I am currently partaking in a project with some friends the project is a game, It hasn't taken off yet but I am eager. As previosly said I like to play Minecraft (a lot). I play survival mainly but do like a bit of creative to express my building when I have inspiration. I have many ideas for Minecraft which are extravagent but I need help building them. I am always ready to help a friend on Minecraft. Me and my friends have also decided to try airsofting for fun.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I would like to but my creations were on a Minecraft server that my friends and I use, but the world has been changed, I have helped in a Tree village project.​
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really except the fact that I will try most things.​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I understand and I don't like the use of them.
11. How did you find out about our server?
Through friends that applied e.g Caluminus and Jonno_sage
12. Have you voted for us?
yes​

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)

Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. It's located in the towny section of the forums. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide, located at the top of the whitelist application section, to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.

Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have.